Robert8252 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Nice build so far. Wish I had the balls to fiberglass and bondo my entire trunk. Lol 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
mr small dbz Posted April 30, 2011 Author Report Posted April 30, 2011 Nice build so far. Wish I had the balls to fiberglass and bondo my entire trunk. Lol i'm going all out with this one
Kevin M Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 You're giving me alot of ideas for my trunk. I'm running two eighteens IB. Are you going to add a layer of mdf and deadener to it to? I figure you want it as dead as possible like how Ed built the roof on trippi's hummer. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
conley916 Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 Really good build so far man, looking forward to seeing it finished. Keep up the good work!! 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
mr small dbz Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 You're giving me alot of ideas for my trunk. I'm running two eighteens IB. Are you going to add a layer of mdf and deadener to it to? I figure you want it as dead as possible like how Ed built the roof on trippi's hummer. Take all the ideas you need no wood bud, its deadener and fiberglass only
mr small dbz Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Really good build so far man, looking forward to seeing it finished. Keep up the good work!! thanks working on this build in all my free time
cgrez33 Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 Nice man! Do you think it would be best for me to put expanding foam on the inside of my trunk lid, and cover the gaps with sound deadener? Or should I just cover the gaps with sound deadener? Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.