Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

just a little up date,

got my new door panels in, now its time to get started cutting them up and placing all these speakers in the front doors, i wasnt happy with the way the kicks and rear speakers are sounding

IMG00543-20110628-1216.jpg

IMG00544-20110628-1217.jpg

IMG00545-20110628-1218.jpg

IMG00546-20110628-1218.jpg

IMG00547-20110628-1219.jpg

IMG00548-20110628-1219.jpg

IMG00549-20110628-1219.jpg

IMG00550-20110628-1219.jpg

IMG00551-20110628-1219.jpg

IMG00552-20110628-1220.jpg

IMG00553-20110628-1220.jpg

Posted

hell yeah man. Get to glassin lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Just signed up and have come across your build, great job dude, will keep an eye :popcorn: on this as I am in the process of doing something similar, have most of my gear waiting to be installed but still up in the air the end result as I am forever seeing new ideas that I want to try out with my install.

Keep up the great work man :clapping:

Posted

Holy shit bro. Doin' it up florida style. Are those 8" Are they going to be pro audio or midbass. I would put them in the rear of door with the coax sit up front. When you glass it do at least 4 coats of matte on the front and the back of the door. The 10" in my doors vibrate everything. I have two layers of deadener (AT) and 1 1/4" acoustic foam on the doors and I still need a layer of ensolite.

I'm lookin forward to build pics brochacho.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I think those door panels would look good with 2 of the big midbass' and then 3 or 4 of the coaxials. this build is sick! youre doing this shit propre

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Posted

Just signed up and have come across your build, great job dude, will keep an eye :popcorn: on this as I am in the process of doing something similar, have most of my gear waiting to be installed but still up in the air the end result as I am forever seeing new ideas that I want to try out with my install.

Keep up the great work man :clapping:

:good:

Posted

Holy shit bro. Doin' it up florida style. Are those 8" Are they going to be pro audio or midbass. I would put them in the rear of door with the coax sit up front. When you glass it do at least 4 coats of matte on the front and the back of the door. The 10" in my doors vibrate everything. I have two layers of deadener (AT) and 1 1/4" acoustic foam on the doors and I still need a layer of ensolite.

I'm lookin forward to build pics brochacho.

:drink40:

yip they are 8" looking to use them for mid bass but lets see how it works out, looking at securing this design to the door first then with the door panel fitting over it i got the design in my head now to make it happen i'll be busy with the A pillars today giving me more time to get my head around the door panel design.

thanks for the heads up buddy, lets see what this week end brings :yahoo:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...