Sundown Audio

what amp should i get?

i will look into more amps tomorrow maybe i can find something

:noob: signing out

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

None of those bro. Start with a good amp, so you want have to look for one later. Again, this is a sport, hobby, so you don't need the cheap amps.

i am pretty sure either of thses are better than my soundstorm ev2500m

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

:bull: i should have got dual 4 ohms voice coils

for an audiopipe amp to run my dual 2 ohm voice coils i would have to get a AP30001D and then still turn down the gain cause i would run it at two ohms

the AP3000 is rated at 2 ohms bridged, for 3000 rms, its a 2 channel mono amp.....

if you didnt know

2 channel

2x 1500 rms at 1 ohm, thats 1 ohm per channel

or

1x 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged by bridging the 2 channels

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

srry i was tired last night didn't even think to look on their site for pics and specs

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

so now the real question begins should get a 1000 watt audiopipe or a 1500 watt

here is a video of the spl gorilla at work

just decided to throw it up

i saw a vid he made later he said he was only getting about 800 watts :( so i guess i am going with audiopipe

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

good shit, you cant really beat them for their price, do decent power, and super cheap... i fell in love with my 3k i had, i had it for like 4 years then sold it to bigpimpin

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

With your subs coil configuration most likely your going to wire your subs at 2 ohms right. I would look for a amp that rated at 1500 wrms at 2 ohms. IMO Maybe look into a audioque 2200.

if money grew on trees i would :lol: but if that was the case i would be done by now so until then i will continue to work my ass off for my $170 checks every 2 weeks

Save a few checks and pick up a AQ2200 :) You get what you pay for!

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

good shit, you cant really beat them for their price, do decent power, and super cheap... i fell in love with my 3k i had, i had it for like 4 years then sold it to bigpimpin

k a lil lost here :trippy: what amp you talking about

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

With your subs coil configuration most likely your going to wire your subs at 2 ohms right. I would look for a amp that rated at 1500 wrms at 2 ohms. IMO Maybe look into a audioque 2200.

if money grew on trees i would :lol: but if that was the case i would be done by now so until then i will continue to work my ass off for my $170 checks every 2 weeks

Save a few checks and pick up a AQ2200 :) You get what you pay for!

i know man but i am buying another box some time between this week and next week and getting rid of my sound storm asap that and i am having problems finding them for cheap that and i am pretty sure i could get rid of my audiopipe when i get the money for the AQ2200

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns