kirill007 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 sure they are worth it if your only goal is to get loud. You can make them sound decent, but that requires a lot of tuning and correct installment, which leads to testing a lot of spots and combinations. But if you like good sounding components, beyma is not the way to go. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
PUNKYOU007 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 sure they are worth it if your only goal is to get loud. You can make them sound decent, but that requires a lot of tuning and correct installment, which leads to testing a lot of spots and combinations. But if you like good sounding components, beyma is not the way to go. One month late here, sorry...but this ^^^ statement is complete bullshit! I run Beyma and ask anyone who has heard it my shit is clean and loud. Heres how much tuning it took to get my doors where they are now.....you ready....amps xovers turned wide open....xovers on my deck for my supertweets set to 4Khz @12db....xover for my Beymas set to 150Hz - 5kHz @ 12db.....done. thats it, nothing else. Now could I spend more time and drob more money on a 30 band eq and make them sound even better...you bet your ass I could. But like I said ask ANYONE who has heard my truck and they will tell you. And my shit is weak compared to Trippis Hummer. Beymas will get loud off low power and they will play clean...as everything else in the car audio game, install means the world. That being said give them the correct power and cross them correctly and they will get stupid crazy loud.....and clear as day. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
onelowdmazda Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 sure they are worth it if your only goal is to get loud. You can make them sound decent, but that requires a lot of tuning and correct installment, which leads to testing a lot of spots and combinations. But if you like good sounding components, beyma is not the way to go. One month late here, sorry...but this ^^^ statement is complete bullshit! I run Beyma and ask anyone who has heard it my shit is clean and loud. Heres how much tuning it took to get my doors where they are now.....you ready....amps xovers turned wide open....xovers on my deck for my supertweets set to 4Khz @12db....xover for my Beymas set to 150Hz - 5kHz @ 12db.....done. thats it, nothing else. Now could I spend more time and drob more money on a 30 band eq and make them sound even better...you bet your ass I could. But like I said ask ANYONE who has heard my truck and they will tell you. And my shit is weak compared to Trippis Hummer. Beymas will get loud off low power and they will play clean...as everything else in the car audio game, install means the world. That being said give them the correct power and cross them correctly and they will get stupid crazy loud.....and clear as day. Well said and I back this up 100% your truck is clean as hell. And how many times did you relocate them to make them sound good? None. Very simple good clean sound. Beyma 100% 91 MAZDA B2600 EXTRA CAB 4 LVL 4 15'S W/ LVL 5 COILS WALLED ON A DC 7.5 K
knowledge Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 i have the 8's and they get loud as hell. i love me some beymas REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
PUNKYOU007 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 i have the 8's and they get loud as hell. i love me some beymas Can I has? Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.