some electical question.

i took out my KHC1400 and replaced it with a deka. my kinetik is resting at 12.3 firstly is that bad? and why did that happen? its mabey 6 months old. never put on a charger (mabey thats the problem lol) and with the new bigger battery (about twice as much AHs) im still having the same voltage drop around the same volume. mabey 1 click more but thats it. any reason why my voltage aint better? i thought/was hopping it would be a ton better with the new battery. thansk for your help guys.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Yea if u hadn't charged it it's gunna drop

ok guess i need a charger then, thanks. and one other thing, i hooked up 2 led strips to the 1400 in my house and within 10 min it went from 12.3 to 12.22. bad battery?

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

you have a stock alt don't you? you probably need to upgrade your alt for damn sure...

na i have "250" amp alt. it cost 250 bucks so i highly doubt its putting out that much. but none the less i do have an upgraded alt.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

what brand alt.. i would suggest getting a mechman or dc power alt.. they're more realiable with your current alt you're probably getting about 110 to 125 amps if you're lucky.. and you're running a kicker 2500.. that's 250 amps itself...you don't have enough electrical to keep the battery at a good charge.. or just buy extra batteries...

Batteries should sit around 12.9 volts.

yea i know its supposed to be somewhere up there lol. you think a charger will fix the issue?

what brand alt.. i would suggest getting a mechman or dc power alt.. they're more realiable with your current alt you're probably getting about 110 to 125 amps if you're lucky.. and you're running a kicker 2500.. that's 250 amps itself...you don't have enough electrical to keep the battery at a good charge.. or just buy extra batteries...

i belive its like american something not to sure. got it year ago. when i had the kicker 1500. and yea im savin for mechman 270. that will deff help me out lol. i was just hopin id see a noticable differnce lol. guess its time for another deka/mechman lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

i used to have major volt drops with my old optima and then replaced with an xs and i have a h/o alt and my volts still dropped like crazy and my lights dimmed also, then i learned here to turn my bass boost all the way down and that fixed my problem.. so maybe this helps you or someone else.