WTB 2k+ amp for my xl D1

TIG

This is the info Im looking for. I need to know what is gonna pound my xl 15 damn near to its death (on burps) and still be efficient. I want to buy one sub amp and stick with it, not buy two and sell them and start over as I have already done.

Well for and amp to put the XL "damn near its death" for burps only id say a DC 9k. Get a d2 sub and wire 1 ohm for burps(full 9k on proper electrical) and wire at 4 ohms for daily(2400w)

Im done with this thread as well.

LOCK ER UP

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Ok so it appears that I am still searching for an amp.

Wost who have read this already know what I am working with 15" dc xl d1's. What amp will get me the best spl without harming my sub. I have been doing some reading and I dont think Im gonna need 3kwatts to see good numbers. I am looking to spend 400.00 at the most. So if someone has a decent amp that will do what I need it to do lmk.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

So I have been searching and am kinda tired of searching and finding all the high priced nearly the same price as retail so I am seriously thinking about taking the money and buying a crescendo 3kwp. Im gonna call and see how long the shipping will be on it but yeah they look to be really solid amps.

I hate country too..

AP3000

AQ2200

BC2000

You've been given many options within the budget provided.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im not asking for advice, Im asking for those who have amps for sale that are not listed to let me know what they have IF they have something Im looking for. I may have found a aq3500d on another forum but Im waiting on a response.

I hate country too..

• 1 month later...

I bought a new amp some time ago. So this can be locked

I hate country too..