WTB 2k+ amp for my xl D1

TIG

Im looking for a nice amp that will do 3kw at 2oh or at .5 ohm and I have 500.00 cash, thats for amp+shipping

LMK what you have.

Edited by TIG

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I have a stetsom 2k6d amp ill sell for $400 shipped to your door. Its rated to put out 2.6kw at 12.6v and 3kw rms at 13.8v. I have used this amp with my old kicker solox and it made that sucker SLAM. It is the 2 ohm version so it isnt made to be 1 ohm stable (it may handle it but i never tried it and dont plan on trying it). This amp was also modded so it doesnt have the internal fuse on it and you can ramp the voltage up to 15-16v to get somewhere around 3600w rms at 2 ohms. At least thats what ive read ppl rating it at with that high of a voltage. The amp is tiny as hell, for the power it puts out and it has a built in fan to keep it nice and cool.

If you have an offer let me know too, ill take offers for it.

And fyi, i never clamped this amp myself because when i ran it in my truck i never had a clamp meter but it didnt have a single bit of voltage drop with my 270 amp alt, xs power s3400 and d3100 batteries in the truck at all. Its supposed to suck somewhere around 170-200 amps of current but i never got around to test it since i fried my solox. haha.

Anyways let me know.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I will keep that in mind for sure. Do you have any pics of the amp? Im gonna be running it on a xl 15

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

if you give me till tomorrow night i can post pics of it on here. im running the internet off my droidx via tether (the bad way) and its slow as hell at uploading stuff with so i prefer to upload it at home.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

price on the ap3k, age and condition

I hate country too..

i know this isnt what you were looking for but this is the vid i recorded late last year of it working on my solox in my truck. Ill still post those pics tonight after 9pm when i get home from work.

I'm selling my RF2500s that do 3000 on their birthsheets.

What the price? Is it a t-series?

i have a hifonics colossus that will do 3200 @ 2 ohms

Im not a huge fan of hifonics but whats the price tag on it?

i know this isnt what you were looking for but this is the vid i recorded late last year of it working on my solox in my truck. Ill still post those pics tonight after 9pm when i get home from work.

May still be interested in this, just looking to see what else come up first. Would be nice to have something not everyone else has. Edited by TIG

I hate country too..