01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

Yeah thats what I planned on, and then I got shutdown when it actually came in..but I'll have a steady income after tomorrow hopefully, and then I can start over, with an alarm and new hu first

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yeah thats what I planned on, and then I got shutdown when it actually came in..but I'll have a steady income after tomorrow hopefully, and then I can start over, with an alarm and new hu first

Yeah that suxx man. Good luck with the job hope you get it. The first thing I bought was an alarm too. Get a good 2-way alarm. If your gonna get an alarm might as well do it right and spend the little extra for a nice one it will save you money in the long run cause it can save you from having to replace everything again. :pardon:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Yeah, probably gonna do the viper 5901(I think?) gonna have to have someone else install though, which is gonna cost a pretty penny

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yeah, probably gonna do the viper 5901(I think?) gonna have to have someone else install though, which is gonna cost a pretty penny

Same one that I have. Its well worth it too. Love that alarm its probably the best investment I made on this car. It will cost a bit to have someone else install it though. Make sure that who ever installs it (if you don't do it) is DEI certified. If you do have someone else install it look at the price they have on the alarm itself and the install. They usually do a package deal on the alarm and install. Even though you can pick the unit up for cheap it might be the same price or less to just buy the alarm (with free install) from the install shop.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Alarms aren't to terribly hard. I could walk you through it for th most part.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Nice ass install. Justin does some good work. Wish I could get out of the house to hear this thing :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Nice ass install. Justin does some good work. Wish I could get out of the house to hear this thing :drinks:

Yeah he does some bad ass stuff. You still injured? I might be able to swing by and give you a demo. PM me and let me know.

Lol. Nice numbers, but ya aint getting my 6500

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Lol. Nice numbers, but ya aint getting my 6500

You sure you don't want this 3400 instead? hahahaha

Archived