lapaynem4 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Great looking install !! Kenwood KDC-BT33 Sundown Audio SAE-100.4 - 4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s Sundown Audio SCV-6000D @ (.5 ohm) - 2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2) 6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz - ( APM - 2 = 151.2 db ) 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 XS Power D3400 (front) - 3 XS Power D3100s (rear) Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0 - SMD Meters - SMD Fuse Holders Sky High Copper Battery Terminals - Amp Lab RPMC v2 SPL Cartel Bass Knob - Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs
bdubii Posted April 30, 2011 Author Report Posted April 30, 2011 Thanks I appreciate it My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
Relyks Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 video? --> My Toyota Build Link / AudioQue Build . <-- Latest Update 1/16/12
bdubii Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 I don't have any vids, I need to try and upload one but I really don't know how too. Also the box is out right now, I've been working on it and have gotten some stuff done so there should be pictures soon My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 Got some updates, I took the box out of the truck and did some body work on the port, painted it the color of the truck and I also redid the wiring in the box so that you can't see the speaker wire behind the port. Each connection for the speaker wires are soldered and heat shrunk. I used brass hardware as terminals for the wires and glassed up the hole where the original wire was going through. Everything is wired up to two ohms. I also wrapped the back of the trim panel with some black carpet and put the back pillars on so that it's a little bit neater with the rear doors open. I am going to put some blue led's in the port but I am waiting on them to be shipped, it might be another week or so for that. My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
fecupe2001 Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 Fucking sexy man!!! i honestly want to see a TL score on this bitch, i´m pretty sure it should score a very good number using those cheap subs, get some termlab time I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.