Relyks Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 i want a video of any decaf song lol. maybe some jeezy or gucci haha --> My Toyota Build Link / AudioQue Build . <-- Latest Update 1/16/12
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 Fucking sexy man!!! i honestly want to see a TL score on this bitch, i´m pretty sure it should score a very good number using those cheap subs, get some termlab time Thanks man, I would like to meter it and see what I get. I'm hoping mid 30's but I'm not sure. I need to find someone around me that has a tl. I might have to check out that section of the forum i want a video of any decaf song lol. maybe some jeezy or gucci haha I have been meaning to download a bunch of his songs and I still need to make a video, one day lol My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
akrja_07 Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 I have been meaning to download a bunch of his songs and I still need to make a video, one day lol effin do it! 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
bdubii Posted May 10, 2011 Author Report Posted May 10, 2011 lol, I'll get to it My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
outsideshot23 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 the wall looks so good...save money and get some xs power and some dc amps and subs... why make such a nice ass setup with such bad equipment DC is over rated man.. eeryone pumps them up because they are site sponsors.. i got to comps and smash people with DC... go to finals and see how many setups you see running DC anything.. very few.. and they are not winning titles.. stick with what you want man.. sundown is a solid amp... Vote for May SOTM!!!! uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/ Kenwood Excelon HU 4 18" Atomic APX 4 RD D9s 4 DC Power 270xp alts 9 xs d1400 batts Team XSPower Team SecondSkin
outsideshot23 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 btw nice build.. looks good man Vote for May SOTM!!!! uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/ Kenwood Excelon HU 4 18" Atomic APX 4 RD D9s 4 DC Power 270xp alts 9 xs d1400 batts Team XSPower Team SecondSkin
bdubii Posted May 11, 2011 Author Report Posted May 11, 2011 Thanks man, I would love to run psi subs one day but we'll see My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
fecupe2001 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Fucking sexy man!!! i honestly want to see a TL score on this bitch, i´m pretty sure it should score a very good number using those cheap subs, get some termlab time Thanks man, I would like to meter it and see what I get. I'm hoping mid 30's but I'm not sure. I need to find someone around me that has a tl. I might have to check out that section of the forum I say mid 40´s without any problems I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
bdubii Posted May 11, 2011 Author Report Posted May 11, 2011 Cool thanks for the morale boost lol, that would be awesome but I don't have much faith in that happening My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.