mazdaspl Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 damn you need to hire a camera man to just stay there and take tons of pics and post em up here. the more i look at this, the more I want to build a wall in my truck. I second this.. This kind of build makes all of us want to go and do a big build of our own.. Jay
That1Kid Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Moars pics. Seriously. Please. Seriously. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
trulywickedcustoms Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 I'll be watching tonight to see if he uploads any new pics, but I know he works first shift so that's why if or when I get pictures they are late in the day or the next day Thanks guys Blake *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
acidikbass20 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Can't wait to see more! Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
acidikbass20 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Straight wall or clam? Sorry if I didn't catch it. Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
trulywickedcustoms Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 Vertical clam style 4th order, ported over rear seat *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
dwright27 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Blake, I love you bro ... ( no homo )!! Can't wait to see this shit 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
trulywickedcustoms Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 Hahaha much love dustin (no homo as well lol), shit would be possible if it wasn't for Rusty, Anna, you, and mike... I can't freakin wait man I'm so pumped!!!! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
mason313 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Can wait to see this build finished 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.