Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Seen the new numbers on FB

Straight beast from the c pillar and may still have some gains Blake said

One of my all time favorite builds on here :drinks:

Thanks man! I'm extremely happy with it, and yes there could be some gains but some could result in a loss... It's a toss up until I try it you know...

And thanks jay you've been helping me out with the burb since day 1 bro you've helped make desicions and gave me ideas here and there and most of all designed every box Iv built until this one from mike I truely appreciate everything mane!

Your so welcome bro.. anytime I can help out, i will man.. keep up the awesome work.. maybe you can take a break from the Burb and help Erik get his beast done.. The 2 of us, need to convince him to wall that bitch,.. :D

Jay :friends:

Posted

finally got around to making an update video....

and got some new updates:

- got my new tires in just need the lift installed and tires installed

- got the new rear bucket seats in

- working on the new loading wall and got all the doors and everything wired up heres some new better pics

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

thanks for looking guys!!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I love how clean the amps and batts look!! Seeing all of that wire is just so sexy. You did a great job with that and everything else

Great job man

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

Looks great man! I've got some Crescendo mp8's coming soon that I'm looking forward to trying out.

P.S.- Good call on the Knife Party dubstep :good:

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Posted

thanks guys! damn only 2 replys lol i need to start a new log or something

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Poor burban :( Its crying for help right now..

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

That's my boy..lol about time you got something done.. :) Just kidding bro.. Hopefully soon we will see a large build log for Erik to.. That loading wall looks awesome.. I would just be the one sticking my head in there.. :D

Jay

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4641 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...