MarioB Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 doh!! hurry up already... im putting my build on hold till i see what your burban does... lol Lol fkn Ray 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Ray Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 Wut... Didnt think I was gonna stay with a "small" system forever did ya? And heard you put a order in for bigger gear too.. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Lol ray are you plannin on walling behind the c pillar as well??? My set up will stay like this for a while or maybe forever depending on the outcome... But me and mike talked before the bud started and the design was made so we can expand to the B pillar if I ever get anther car for a daily ride.... Then wev got some real craziness coming but that's years down the road Hopefully I'm happy with everything once it gets to full power with the 9Ks and I won't have to loose the back seat *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
DCmagnum Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 I always liked Mikes installs. But damn 20kw+ and twelve 15's in a bandpass=163+@under 40Hz no matter what pillar its at. Great looking build man! I said this 2 months ago. Mike shrugged it off tho. Ill bet it launches from the firewall forward minimum 15 yards ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Little updates *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Ray Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 No blake my plan is 16 b pillar, but seats reclined. Im 6'3 16 no sweat. Been thinking bout for a year. Yours is sikk, just wanna make sure the resp is what im lookin for. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
mazdaspl Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 I can understand Ray, Im 6' 6, so we have to build around our height..at least thats what I do.. I have to be comfortable.. Jay
Ray Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 Fo sho jay. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Cool cool, well a B pillar wall would act completely different IMO bc all suburban and tahoe owners know that the back doors are a huge weak spot... They flex twice as much as the fronts (poor design or just closer to the pressure?? Idk) but my back doors flapped big time so most likely I'll lose a lot there but we'll see and ray are you going to be at slamology? I'll gladly let you check it all out... *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Lou DIzzzzle Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 Still in love with this build LOL. That's crappy about not being able to go all of the way gung ho at first but this is the time where people who are really good at what they do show their expertise. I wish I was closer to Slamology I would love to hear this thin g. SBN next year? www.youtube.com/Loudizzzzle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.