Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I added this build to the main site on the members build area, page 8, keep it up mang

Posted

Thanks David!!! Iv been trying man, there's still a lot more to come, all suede and tan leather cover panels an the big amps :)

Glad to see you like it :):drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

damn that looks pretty damn good, nice clean edge too

Posted

Ah.. here's the burb I sat in 20+ times during slamology :) good shit man.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Posted

Well I took it to LineX here locally and they cover up the whole truj and mask off the wanted area, then sand with 70grit, then spray as thick as specified.. I pointed out how far back to go, and how I wanted the front to be with the angles an all that... Turned out great and is real thick!! I couldn't tell you as far as helping with flex bc we just did my roof build with 3/16" steel plate lol the whole roof moves as one now lol if at all and the reason for the lineX is bc all my roof braces broke the first weak after my rebuild and dented the shit out of my roof skin, then we decided to weld the roof up and had to fix the braces which resulted in burnt paint and slight warping but now that it's sprayed you can't see anything!! I love it man

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

$200+ more dollars is why Lolz and I dint want to take the roof racks off to get him to spray it all... and if I don't have to mess up all the paint I'd rather not lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...