I can't stand whiteboy's voice, shits so annoying.....only person's tages I can watch are from WhySoJoe, dudes a beast and uses great music

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

IMO as far as sniping goes, Darth Revannn makes the best montages I have seen, unless you are looking for trick shots... But for actual gameplay this dude is beast! I just picked a random episode with some COD 4 and MW2 in it.

Darth Revannn episode 34

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Also, how do you guys put the video directly on the page instead of going through the link?

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Just copy the url and paste it in the reply box, you used to have to click the media button on here but the forum was updated a while back so it automatically knows to embed YT videos now

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

someone i like to watch is Ireapz shes a girl she has some real real nice sniping skills, does some trick shots aswell Enjoy :

http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereaper123666#p/u/7/5czec_SOwiM

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Yeah dude reapz is a beast, but it's all sniper vs. sniper... She only plays in sniper lobbies 90% of the time... So while it's impressive and fun to watch, she's not really getting clips from "open" lobbies. But yeah, no matter the situation... a 5 man kill feed with a barrett is sexy to watch.

COD is washed out after COD4 the game went downhill... I wouldn't even consider playing professionally that video just shows how washed up and easy the game is. Professional , COD , Console should NEVER be in the same sentence want a real competitive game grab Counter-Strike.

No ragging I love COD its fun to mess around in but its incredibly easy and at the same time all the same, camp / luck shot / run n gun, not only that perks make the game unbalanced.

You can see half the kills in that video were retarded luck.

COD went down hill but you bring up CS??? lmao that game was the greatest... 5+ years ago. then they came out with all those retarded mods and you cant play a normal game anymore. i played CS since it was in beta and you could download it for free.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.