Sonic Electronix

my cargo door ajar light keeps coming on ???

every time i have music playing or hit a bump and sometimes make turns it comes on then goes off but the door is completely closed what could cause that could it be from having my sub and port facing it?

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

does the dome light pop on when the door ajar light comes on? If yes, Id say probably the door switch is loose, or damaged- one of them

If the light doesnt come on, i would think its the light of the actual indicator. I had a ford that used to do that actually. In my case, it was the light bulb/connection point at dash

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

what kind of vehicle?

sorry its a 2000 chevy tahoe

cant remember off top of my head if that is the year with the driver and pasenger door pinswitches sticking out of the side of the dash where the door touches when closed. I have seen many of those switches fail, not the way you are talking, but possible. See if your domelight turns off and on with driver and passenger doorswitch being pushed in and out.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.