Well iv been reading online and what not and i cant seem to get a straight answer. Some say it can be bad and say some to a healthy individual it wont hurt them and will increase kidney size and not make them malfunction and what not. But what does SMD think on this. I drink up too 2 to 3 shakes a day of a mix of eggs, milk and sugar and vanilla flavoring and i just dont want to hurt my self with it.

There's actually a really good dialogue in the working out/weight lifting thread in the offtopic section. I'll admit...I don't care about protein shakes, pills, or anything. I'm just all natural...lol

But seriously.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You'll be fine. I've been using protien shakes for over 15 years. 5-6 a day at times, and my kidneys are fine.

damn man, those the only thing you drink?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Only 2 a day now. At those times I drank a shake with every meal, lifting twice a day 90-120 minutes a session. I was too big lol.

damn..that's a lot..i forget to even drink my protein stuff a lot of the time..sometimes at the gym i get a strawberry-mango and warrior protein(dunno what it is but it's in it) smoothie and its GOOD :santa:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Only 2 a day now. At those times I drank a shake with every meal, lifting twice a day 90-120 minutes a session. I was too big lol.

You must still have some of that strength still. Still crazy. iv been drinking a lot of my protein shake mix and i LOVE IT. its as addicting as coffee!

You must still have some of that strength still. Still crazy. iv been drinking a lot of my protein shake mix and i LOVE IT. its as addicting as coffee!

Not gonna lie, i'm strong as fuck, it's all I train for now. I don't care about looks, i'm married. But seriously, don't rely on shakes if you don't have to. Real whole foods is the way to go. Meat and eggs baby, and don't forget your veggies and grains.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Not gonna lie, i'm strong as fuck, it's all I train for now. I don't care about looks, i'm married. But seriously, don't rely on shakes if you don't have to. Real whole foods is the way to go. Meat and eggs baby, and don't forget your veggies and grains.

Yup! does it make any less difference if i mix the egg into a drink?