Only 2 a day now. At those times I drank a shake with every meal, lifting twice a day 90-120 minutes a session. I was too big lol.

You must still have some of that strength still. Still crazy. iv been drinking a lot of my protein shake mix and i LOVE IT. its as addicting as coffee!

Not gonna lie, i'm strong as fuck, it's all I train for now. I don't care about looks, i'm married. But seriously, don't rely on shakes if you don't have to. Real whole foods is the way to go. Meat and eggs baby, and don't forget your veggies and grains.

are you retired now? Or just back from Germany temporarily and waiting on something else?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Only 2 a day now. At those times I drank a shake with every meal, lifting twice a day 90-120 minutes a session. I was too big lol.

You must still have some of that strength still. Still crazy. iv been drinking a lot of my protein shake mix and i LOVE IT. its as addicting as coffee!

Not gonna lie, i'm strong as fuck, it's all I train for now. I don't care about looks, i'm married. But seriously, don't rely on shakes if you don't have to. Real whole foods is the way to go. Meat and eggs baby, and don't forget your veggies and grains.

Yup! does it make any less difference if i mix the egg into a drink?

If you use eggwhites from a carton, ok. But if you're eating raw eggs, you risk getting sick.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just saw my doc today and he said to lose 30 pounds because my blood pressure is too high. So I just ordered 30 days worth of high protein meal replacement shakes. I'm going to detox, the last time I lost 25 pounds in one month. I do go visit the gym once in a full moon, but I don't make my own shakes. It just cost me about $200 for 30 days supply!

Your kidneys will be fine unless you are overweight, and or have some type of pre-existing condition with your kidneys. I was a gym rat but since I got married and had 2 kids I don't go to the gym as much anymore. It's bad for your health, too much eye candy to get you into trouble.

Drink plenty of water and don't overdue the supplements! People who do have problems like Kidney Stones and Liver Damage from drinking too much protein shakes or taking supplements already have pre-existing liver conditions; otherwise it has been proven that protein shakes won't damage your liver or kidneys.

Don't take my word for it, I'm no MD but studied the subject matter in great depths and detail. Been there and done that too, shakes are better for you than eating all this man made crap, well the good tasting crap btw is bad for your kidneys. I still eat it even I know it puts on a few pounds. Got to enjoy life while your still breathing, no need to wait for tomorrow, for it may never come!

I was going to be a PT aka personal trainer, got my training and schooling done; nobody wants to pay someone in this economy to train them. Besides, I still have my nutrition certificate and PT Cert! I love too eat hence the losing of 30 pounds.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Yup! does it make any less difference if i mix the egg into a drink?

If you use eggwhites from a carton, ok. But if you're eating raw eggs, you risk getting sick.

Yeah i just crack the egg drop it in the blender with the milk, vannila flavoring, sugar and then blend it up and enjoy it. i love it :D

Just saw my doc today and he said to lose 30 pounds because my blood pressure is too high. So I just ordered 30 days worth of high protein meal replacement shakes. I'm going to detox, the last time I lost 25 pounds in one month. I do go visit the gym once in a full moon, but I don't make my own shakes. It just cost me about $200 for 30 days supply!

Your kidneys will be fine unless you are overweight, and or have some type of pre-existing condition with your kidneys. I was a gym rat but since I got married and had 2 kids I don't go to the gym as much anymore. It's bad for your health, too much eye candy to get you into trouble.

Drink plenty of water and don't overdue the supplements! People who do have problems like Kidney Stones and Liver Damage from drinking too much protein shakes or taking supplements already have pre-existing liver conditions; otherwise it has been proven that protein shakes won't damage your liver or kidneys.

Don't take my word for it, I'm no MD but studied the subject matter in great depths and detail. Been there and done that too, shakes are better for you than eating all this man made crap, well the good tasting crap btw is bad for your kidneys. I still eat it even I know it puts on a few pounds. Got to enjoy life while your still breathing, no need to wait for tomorrow, for it may never come!

I was going to be a PT aka personal trainer, got my training and schooling done; nobody wants to pay someone in this economy to train them. Besides, I still have my nutrition certificate and PT Cert! I love too eat hence the losing of 30 pounds.

so i believe so far iv had two drinks both with 2 eggs in them each blended up. is it bad to eat that much or am i fine?

Note about the egg thing, I heard a little something about raw eggs not affecting your blood cholesterol levels, but cooking them does. I haven't researched it yet, but it sounds interesting. Either way, eggs are very good for you, I eat 3 a day(omelette).

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Note about the egg thing, I heard a little something about raw eggs not affecting your blood cholesterol levels, but cooking them does. I haven't researched it yet, but it sounds interesting. Either way, eggs are very good for you, I eat 3 a day(omelette).

Again, i am loving my shake with egg's in it but i just dont want to hurt my self. :peepwall:

You'll be fine. I've been using protien shakes for over 15 years. 5-6 a day at times, and my kidneys are fine.

Same here, but I've only been doing this for the three or four years now.

Personally I always try to make my own shakes with pure ingredients, not the shake mixes that come in the giant bucket. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but I have a corn allergy and they shove some wear ass things in them every now and again and I don't like to take my chances.

Personal favorite is a chocolate tart cherry one I came up with. :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

You'll be fine. I've been using protien shakes for over 15 years. 5-6 a day at times, and my kidneys are fine.

Same here, but I've only been doing this for the three or four years now.

Personally I always try to make my own shakes with pure ingredients, not the shake mixes that come in the giant bucket. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but I have a corn allergy and they shove some wear ass things in them every now and again and I don't like to take my chances.

Personal favorite is a chocolate tart cherry one I came up with. :)

Yeah i like the fact that i can throw eggs and alittle sugar and milk and vanilla flavoring and it taste great.

so i believe so far iv had two drinks both with 2 eggs in them each blended up. is it bad to eat that much or am i fine?

Two eggs per day will not raise your cholesterol as previous taught! In fact Eating two eggs a day could help you lose weight and cut cholesterol levels, say researchers. I used to have high cholesterol from eating too much Trans fats and high total fat content meats. I still eat around 16 - 20 eggs a week and my cholesterol levels are fine. It's the red meat that is bad, but you can read research papers about having 2 eggs a day on the net. I don't eat raw eggs even if blended up, because the protein in raw eggs is only 51% bio-available, whereas that of a cooked egg is nearer 91% bio-available.

I loved boiled eggs, quick protein and no need for butter to add to your diet! BON APPETIT

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg