TESTING an Ascendant Audio ARSENAL 15" in the Boswell's DDBEAST

Grim...please...just stop. Not every sub is made with the intention of burping, and your logic just seems so...shortsighted. the RMS given to a driver is what the company says you can fees it safely. What is it about "burps" that magically change this number?

Many companies on this site like to underrate their equipment, but like skittles said, this is not a requirement or the standard. I'm not a T3 fan, but many people here have NO idea what they're talking about, and simply jumping on a brandwagon with no legitimate experience, knowledge, or expertise commenting on things they shouldn't which is only dirtying the point of this thread.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The only sub I have ever seen that was rated for burps was either a DC or an SA...I forget, I have been on so many sites the last few days looking up shtuff it's ridiculous...I will see if I can hunt it down....But like I said that is the only one I have seen recently that was rated like that. Level 5 DC maybe?<---Level 5 DC rated for 20,000 burst, not burp. I don't know if they consider that the same or not...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

He never bashed anyone just showed some test results

That comment was not aimed at Rick, it was at all the people saying LOL T3 sucks etc......can't take more than rated LAWLZ.

So Rick Burped double the T3 T2000's rms and it failed.......its not like he burped with 2000rms and it failed, it was double, Ed has said before the T3 T2000 is very efficient and likes 1500-2000rms maybe a little more, but if you gonna plan on running 2500+rms to get the TSNS, since it was designed to handle lots of power daily and burps, now if he burped it with 2000rms and it failed then these comments wouldn't bother me, but thats not the case, I have no real affiliation with T3 I am with Skittles, just giving them a fair view.

Edit: I always love when TeamHT flips logic on people

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

But its also a fair view of the AA equipment. I have run a lot of FI/AA equipment, and love them.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I loved the shit out of my BL when I had it.

anyways, this doesn't necessarily make T3 look bad as if they did something wrong...but it damn sure makes AA look good :D

Maybe, just maybe, Nick and Scott know what they're doing over there....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sure, it was a test for the AA sub, it was also a test for the T3 sub, and sure it failed, but at 2 times its rated power....I would EXPECT most subs to do the same. This test surprised me, in that the little AA sub didn't fail. It did NOT suprise me that at least one of the subs failed. Doesn't mean it isn't a quality product, it just means that you should give it the power it is rated for....

Just my noobalicious opinion....If you don't like it, I DON'T CARE...It is what it is.... :popcorn:

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

Guest grim83

Grim...please...just stop. Not every sub is made with the intention of burping, and your logic just seems so...shortsighted. the RMS given to a driver is what the company says you can fees it safely. What is it about "burps" that magically change this number?

Many companies on this site like to underrate their equipment, but like skittles said, this is not a requirement or the standard. I'm not a T3 fan, but many people here have NO idea what they're talking about, and simply jumping on a brandwagon with no legitimate experience, knowledge, or expertise commenting on things they shouldn't which is only dirtying the point of this thread.

im not arguing the point that it was over rms when it failed only point i made was that its rated for 2k which with anyother company it would be assumed it could handle said rms for daily. and the reason why it should handle more for burps is because a burp is alot less stressful on a sub. believe what you want all im saying is its kinda sad that all these other subs that are rated for far lower power levels handled it like a champ yet the t3 fails almost instantly. now i will give it credit its a drop in obviously each sub will behave differently in each box but still point of fact is that subs rated at a quarter of what the t3 was rated for could take the burp and keep on rolling

Exactly the reason I was able to put 22kw into four chaos 15's and do 160+ under 50hz without a single failure. Quality product.

I would like to see a chaos in your car vs the others.

Totally agree. I put 11,200 clamped watts to my 10 - 10" Chaos subs all the time. They just keep on taking the abuse day after day. I bought these used and broken in from Assman. AA subs are beasts.

I loved the shit out of my BL when I had it.

anyways, this doesn't necessarily make T3 look bad as if they did something wrong...but it damn sure makes AA look good :D

Maybe, just maybe, Nick and Scott know what they're doing over there....

exactly :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived