Not sure if this is unorthodox but...

Ok... So let me start this off by saying steve you've inspired me to be the best bass head I can be ever since I was a little kid my brother in law who was 20 and my brother who was 15 (4 years older than me) I've been listening to bass. Nothing real loud 2 12" L7's in a old ass bmw was the best. Then I thought kicker was the best and stumbled upon this forum around my 19 year old christmas (never registered until recently.) and was told to switch from the L5 15" to the 15" SSD Fi and boy was it the best choice I ever made ever since then I got into underground or (non mainstream) companies (DC, Fi, AA etc.) and learned about enclosured, wiring, subwoofers, amplifiers. In two years I knew more than anyone in my town about systems.

I've made money off them by installing ive made friends bump for cheap by helping and its just all around been a life altering experience... Well let me cut the sob story. I now have an 18" PSI and a custom enclosure I built nothing snazzy but soon I'm doing 3 18's in a wall and I will be seeing Exo at the sanford sounds bass if hes there to show him. I've come a long way and I want to hear the best, i've watched probably all your videos and hooked every basshead I know in my town on your videos. Your videos do no justice eh?

Well me and about 6 of my buddies (brother etc.) all the big bassheads around here (Fryeburg, Maine) and we wanted to rent a room in vegas for 2 nights, and I want to hear as many of the systems as I can, Justins, yours ANY of the good ol boys. Were all chipping together were doing this STRICKLY to hear your systems if thats not dedication and passion I dont know what is...

So what do you say Steve? would that be ok is a demo in order? this would probably be the #1 biggest thing that'll happen in my life, sad or not lol I love this damn hobby, and i'd love to hear your system man, thanks for hearing me out and reading this.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

if you were just trying to hear a system you'd go to sacramento, there's plenty of other stuff to do in vegas :drinks:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Another person from Maine? DAMN. I like to hear YOUR system sometime; Loudest I've heard are just my two old RF 12's on something like 150RMS each :(

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

steve doesnt live in vegas bro, he stays in sac cali :shrug:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

HAha we're going to vegas to kick back and relax for a night but we planned togo to sacro to see the beasts, but mainly the trip will be planned around seeing steves vehicle I know its crazy guys and hey hey whats all this jive on my youtube channel? haha and man im jus running 1500rms to an psi im sure most yall got me beat.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

From the looks of your youtube channel you are going to vegas for a WHOLE other reason...

Just sayin....

o i c wat u did thur...

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

We have a crew going somewhat called "The Backwood Bumpers." its

Jesse Lusky ; 18" PSI, 1500RMS, 6cft @ 35hz, Jeep Grand Cherokee

Julian Hart ; 4 12" L5, 3500RMS, 13cft @ 30hz, Yukon Denali

Tyler Cox ; 2 12" CVX, 2500RMS, 5cft @ 32hz, Suburu Legacy

Ryan Shau ; 1 DC LVL5 18", 2000RMS, 6cft @ 32hz, Blazer

We should be at this years Sanford sounds and af ew others ill have my 2nd 18" in by then off 3200RMS and then the 3rd by end of summer I hope. but yeah... throw me some pms maybe we can orginize something.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

We have a crew going somewhat called "The Backwood Bumpers." its

Jesse Lusky ; 18" PSI, 1500RMS, 6cft @ 35hz, Jeep Grand Cherokee

Julian Hart ; 4 12" L5, 3500RMS, 13cft @ 30hz, Yukon Denali

Tyler Cox ; 2 12" CVX, 2500RMS, 5cft @ 32hz, Suburu Legacy

Ryan Shau ; 1 DC LVL5 18", 2000RMS, 6cft @ 32hz, Blazer

We should be at this years Sanford sounds and af ew others ill have my 2nd 18" in by then off 3200RMS and then the 3rd by end of summer I hope. but yeah... throw me some pms maybe we can orginize something.

im 21 btw and i live in fryeburg maine

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga