will this void factory warranty?

it shouldnt, especially by upgrading the battery, but if you are worried, if you ever have to send it back for any reason, just take the big 3 off, takes 15 min to install it :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

A battery will not affect the warrenty, because your battery is likley only warrentied for the first year anyways. Now, doing the big 3 may affect the warrenty cause your messing with the factory parts that are still warrentied. So like derrick said, just remove it if your having any issues with your truck. I am a mechanic at a dealer and we have some people that will hate on what we here consider upgrades. Me personally, i dont really give a shit unless whatever the upgrade is affected the part that is failing under warrenty ( upgrades and such dont happen to much on volvos which is what i work on, but we have seen a couple)

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived