Sundown Audio

stetsom

cuetip

67fc2aa5.jpg

i guess my 4hz burp isnt good enough from a stetsom amp?

the issue you are thinking of, is with the SD, not stetsom btw.....

edited one more time

Frequency response: 20Hz a 8KHz

http://www.stetsom.com.br/eng/DetalhesProduto.aspx?c=8076&cat=172

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

cant play low? my stetsom 4k2d can play down to 20hz with authority

hes thinking of soundigital, thats their frequency response range... not stetsom... hes confused is all.

i was doing 153s at 24hz... and 152s at 20hz, so i know its capable of playing low :P

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

cant play low? my stetsom 4k2d can play down to 20hz with authority

hes thinking of soundigital, thats their frequency response range... not stetsom... hes confused is all.

i was doing 153s at 24hz... and 152s at 20hz, so i know its capable of playing low :P

ah ok i saw cant play low and i went werd_msword.gif?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

He´s talking about soundigital after a topic i started on the SD room :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I've heard some bad things about Stetsom actually. They recommend a fire extinguisher for anything more than the 5k lol.

and why is that?

i had my 7k playing in 98-101 degree weather, in the sun... for 8+ hours at a time, at slamology... if ANYTHING other amps failed in that kinda situation where the stetsom didnt......

just saying, i have tons of people who can vouch.... the stetsom never stopped playing at all the whole 2 days straight at slamology...

its just so wonderful how people will comment and have ALLLLL their info completely fucked up..... yet instead of making sure their info is right.. they come in and make a fool of them selves....

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio