1999 Dodge Caravan

[TrashMobile]

8ga Power/Ground

AudioPipe APSM-1300 (subs)

Scosche 550 (mids/highs)

Boss 735UA Headunit

(2)Hifonics HFi12D4

Still Under Major Construction..

Dude have fun with that stuff you have and will get, but you know that gear is disturbing right? Get a buget amount and buy some new gear @ audio savings.com they have tons of deals, I think you would be better off and alot more happy with the out come, and that is cool about Lightning Audio and RF ,still weak s@#t but cool. O and yes i feel like an total a@# hole for plugging that store but f@#k it. Don't sweat the van I think we all rocked that at one time or another, mine was an 89.

fuck that get shit on ebay everything ive seen on that site i can get cheaper on ebay. and rock the shit outa those hifonics when i got my first pair i was wicked excited till a few years later i decided to step up my game. keep the pics coming dont let anyone talk shit about what your buying make the best of what you have and do a good install and things will sound amazing.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Dude have fun with that stuff you have and will get, but you know that gear is disturbing right? Get a buget amount and buy some new gear @ audio savings.com they have tons of deals, I think you would be better off and alot more happy with the out come, and that is cool about Lightning Audio and RF ,still weak s@#t but cool. O and yes i feel like an total a@# hole for plugging that store but f@#k it. Don't sweat the van I think we all rocked that at one time or another, mine was an 89.

Nice turbocharged?

Now it is wal-mart right, bazooka tubs do well if you want plug and play.

Can you really judge the quality of a product from where its sold? i mean come on man. Pioneer is sold at Meijer.. <_<

fuck that get shit on ebay everything ive seen on that site i can get cheaper on ebay. and rock the shit outa those hifonics when i got my first pair i was wicked excited till a few years later i decided to step up my game. keep the pics coming dont let anyone talk shit about what your buying make the best of what you have and do a good install and things will sound amazing.

Thanks bro! ill do my best. i think they're going to end up in a 4.7cube box. tuned to around 35hz maybe higher. and when i save up ill just get rid of the two tens and cut the hole to fit two more of these bad boys!

1999 Dodge Caravan

[TrashMobile]

8ga Power/Ground

Scosche 550 (mids/highs)

Boss 735UA Headunit

(2)Hifonics HFi12D4

hold on 35hz????? <_< respect your starting out, but listen to (some of) these guys; ull learn a lot

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

thats about what hifonics says they should be tuned at sept at about 5 cubes

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

not the mention Lightning Audio are junk. Second those aren't ports, those are holes

:orly3: Didn't they used to be with Rockford Fosgate?

Here is a Lightning Audio Storm Sub, tooled by TC Sounds, I wouldn't call it junk at all.

100_1348.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

hold on 35hz????? <_< respect your starting out, but listen to (some of) these guys; ull learn a lot

where you thinking lower? and (one of those guys) told me to tune there.. dont worry. the box isnt built yet.. :good:

On another note, it was very nice out so i decided to do some work with my 5x7's

BEFORE

221313_1897375308779_1073501275_32164721_3401457_o.jpg

AFTER

221290_1897379068873_1073501275_32164737_2295398_o.jpg

p.s that setup is so temporary its not even funny.. :peepwall: but its the first highs ive heard since i blew the factory 6x9's like 8 months ago. so it will do for now :yahoo:

1999 Dodge Caravan

[TrashMobile]

8ga Power/Ground

Scosche 550 (mids/highs)

Boss 735UA Headunit

(2)Hifonics HFi12D4

Do what u can with the money you have, but instead of buying mediocre equipment, save ur money, learn from everyone on the site and get a good setup once u have the coin. Like the initiative ur taking though, gotta start somewhere :)

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived