My Father Isnt Going To Make It Past A Week

well, that was definitly one of the hardest things I ever done. Saying good bye to someone who cant speak back to you because they are on a breathing machine, and on morphine. In that 3 minutes I was on the phone with him, ofcourse he couldnt speak back to me, and I didnt say alot, but knowing that was the last memory he will have of me, and the last time I was able to talk to him, it was just sorry for this, sorry for that, I love you, we will miss you, ect ect- pretty hard to do... In fact That is the only time I ever remember telling my dad I love him, ever- wow

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Head up, shoulders squared and walk tall my man. God knows it won't be easy, but you have to stay strong for your old man and your family. I wish you all the best of luck with the planning, and I dearly hope that it all works out for you.

Just remember dude, we are always here if you need to talk. All you have to do is speak and we'll listen.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

so, yeah, my father finally passed away today at 130pm. I guess he had plans to be cremated, I was really hopeing for a funerl, but a funeral with about 5- 10 people isnt much of a funeral. Iam glad I dont have to work tomorrow. I guess I will just relax the rest of the weekend away, drink some beers

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn man.....im so sorry, my dad had surgery last year from smoking and not eating right most of his life and like you we live far apart so i havnt seen him much lately....i just talked to him last weekend and we talked for a little bit and at the end of our conversation he told me that i should call more that he liked talking to me and hear how im doing now that im not fucking up my life like i used to....that kinda choked me up....but also let me know that i need to start calling him more cuz i know he wont be around forever......so im sorry the time has come for your dad but like everyone else said hes gone to a better place and he will always be in your heart and watching down on you, my prayers are with you bro.....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

real sorry to hear that man keep your head high

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

well, thanks everyone, I guess this topic was to help get this off my chest ya know? hes gones, hes not suffering anymore, I said bye, and I told him I love him... Mondays a new day

this first sip of beer is tasting mighty tastey right about now, gonna go watch Family guy on my tivo from last week, and cheer up to the star wars episode

sundown.jpg