• 2 months later...

20 sq. feet of alpha damp should be here fri. gonna have to tear and clean my trunk lid cause i was stupid and tried using gorilla tape FML <_< at least when its cold it comes off in one giant piece :P

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 4 weeks later...

alpha damp is in can't find my camera <_< but does a damn good job wish i could fix my mirror from rattling but oh well

also preordered a IVX-10 to see how i like it if it gets the thumbs up i will get 2 more and put them in a single box tuned to about 32 hz @ about 3 net cubes including bracing 2 4" aero ports at about 17" long hope things work out a little faster been slow as hell

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

• 2 months later...

Deathcards, i used to have that same exact soundstorm amp :D i never knew a 1600 watt amp with a 25 amp fuse could be bad?..... ;D

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

• 1 month later...

Deathcards, i used to have that same exact soundstorm amp :D i never knew a 1600 watt amp with a 25 amp fuse could be bad?..... ;D

lol

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

k some updates again no vid or pics :/ srry

preordered vxi65s same day they posted the presale on here

looking at a zapco st4 not too sure yet gonna keep looking around

used a junky hand saw and cut a 45 and slid it to the back of the port well it is close to the 40 degrees lol lets just say the cuts were not straight

ordered some 0 gauge wire knukoncepts kulossus flex (<- warning may have butchered the spelling) for big tree :P

massive amp is still running strong i now have the largest yellow top i could find in town under the hood i think i may be able to fit a d3100 still have lots of room

I liked the sound of the IVX10 but think i am gonna go a different route for a 12" sub that can handle 1500 rms in a 4th

btw a while back i also checked the ground on my battery the paint wasn't sanded off for the ground :o so i cleaned that up and ran a piece of 4 ga.

also have 0 ga. cadence ran to amp power and ground had to cut excess off

btw i have 223,xxx miles not burning oil yet :)

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

Damn bastard !! I hit 11x,xxx and tran fuk up !:(

Also If you don't want to upgrade amps go with cone area with proper box ! Like 2-3 12s !

I'll go with Sa 12s, or hell check your craiglist . I came up with Mtx 9500 12s, they are beast !! And got easily loud and low with 1500 watts i had !

used a junky hand saw and cut a 45 and slid it to the back of the port well it is close to the 40 degrees lol lets just say the cuts were not straight

ordered some 0 gauge wire knukoncepts kulossus flex (<- warning may have butchered the spelling) for big tree :P

massive amp is still running strong i now have the largest yellow top i could find in town under the hood i think i may be able to fit a d3100 still have lots of room

I liked the sound of the IVX10 but think i am gonna go a different route for a 12" sub that can handle 1500 rms in a 4th

btw a while back i also checked the ground on my battery the paint wasn't sanded off for the ground :o so i cleaned that up and ran a piece of 4 ga.

Pics or none of this happened. Just sayin ;)

If you take care of the 3.8L it'll last you half a million miles. Best motor GM ever made.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Damn bastard !! I hit 11x,xxx and tran fuk up ! :(

Also If you don't want to upgrade amps go with cone area with proper box ! Like 2-3 12s !

I'll go with Sa 12s, or hell check your craiglist . I came up with Mtx 9500 12s, they are beast !! And got easily loud and low with 1500 watts i had !

damn only 11x,xxx that sux man

that was my plan but i am unsure thought about 3 10s or 2 12s for a while thinking a 15 but as luck would have it our trunks don't anything taller than 15"

for the single 12 i am so far looking at a hdc 3.0

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

Pics or none of this happened. Just sayin ;)

If you take care of the 3.8L it'll last you half a million miles. Best motor GM ever made.

lol damn

wait damn i am stupid i can transfer pics from phone micro sd card to pc (extreme face palm probably broke skin well not really)

best part is most miles are high woot woot

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

Archived