Big Als 4th order Bandpass with worlds largest aero port

Totally sick, mad props on the build!!!

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

i dislike this.

it looks cool, but it is not a build log, no pictures how to to get and watch how things are made from scratch, nothing to learn from, other than i got no money and you have.

There is NOTHING to dislike here! So what no build pics.....just be lucky he posted that fucking beautiful install to begin with!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

i dislike this.

it looks cool, but it is not a build log, no pictures how to to get and watch how things are made from scratch, nothing to learn from, other than i got no money and you have.

http://streetbassers.co.uk/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&jfile=index.php&topic=5905.0

heres a bit of a build log for it

are the mids and highs loud?

:lol:

Yes they are very loud Al kind of got pissed off when a local guy told him his mids and highs was'nt loud enough!! i think that guy will eat his words !!

this is INCREDIBLE....thanks for sharing!!!! WOW, always ALWAYS amazing - :drinks:

Thank you Mr Meade!! its a pleasure.

i dislike this.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70502-big-als-hifonics-20kw-24-woofer-install/

I have a build log and have regular updates,it just has not been very busy,i kind of thought is it down to using Hifonics ??? god knows !! but i can say the amps are pretty solid but the woofers i have my doubts ,but one thing for sure i have built this to brake a 160 one way or another hopefully.,and whatever it take will be done.

The uk,s first 170db

Archived