I'm Mad! Mods please enter!

maybe im just upset because a certain mod called out my $65 subs and my box designs,

Well you did say a smart ass rude remark to someone who's trying like hell.

I remember that. It was with N8, right? Iirc, you did ask for it....IJS

Yes, and N8 doesn't sugarcoat anything...he should know that by now.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. I really let a SHIT TON of stuff fly, Mainly because I DONT wanna be a dick. But when you call out the entire moderating team in a topic like this... All the while breaking the rules by having more than one account, You just make yourself look worse.

Like really, if this kind of shit gets SO deep into your skin you have to BREAK MORE RULES to try and get some kind of point across...you really need to get away from the forum for a bit and realize that not everyones lives revolve around a keyboard.

Seriously... why even waste your energy if you think nothing good can come out of it?

You really think Steve is gonna scratch all the current moderators except for Twisted because of this thread? WRONG

All its gonna do is show that some people in this world have nothin else better to do than cry about getting kicked outta a chat room or banned for bein a douche when a knowledgable person corrects them.

Build a bridge and get fuckin over the river youre crying.....

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. I really let a SHIT TON of stuff fly, Mainly because I DONT wanna be a dick. But when you call out the entire moderating team in a topic like this... All the while breaking the rules by having more than one account, You just make yourself look worse.

Like really, if this kind of shit gets SO deep into your skin you have to BREAK MORE RULES to try and get some kind of point across...you really need to get away from the forum for a bit and realize that not everyones lives revolve around a keyboard.

But smokeums he only slightly broke the rules by creating a new acct you shouldn't be bothered by that.

you win some, you lose some

OP Get over it really <_< I get warnings all the time for shit i dont even remember doing.

Every mod on here "seems" cool im sure some of them hate me though <_<

OP also I just wanted to post to congratulate you on wasting your time :good:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Seriously... why even waste your energy if you think nothing good can come out of it?

You really think Steve is gonna scratch all the current moderators except for Twisted because of this thread? WRONG

All its gonna do is show that some people in this world have nothin else better to do than cry about getting kicked outta a chat room or banned for bein a douche when a knowledgable person corrects them.

But smokeums he only slight broke the rules by creating a new acct you shouldn't be bothered by that.

Yes he is only slightly breaking the rules but if he had 3 accounts. Oh god that would be like murder :trippy:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

But smokeums he only slight broke the rules by creating a new acct you shouldn't be bothered by that.

not bothered...

really I have more important things to worry about... Like my mortgage and my family.

Not someone crying because he thinks he can run this site better than the people whove been appointed to, because theve been here for YEARS upon YEARS

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Uh oh i feel some tension... So much i can cut it with a knife... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wait...what? :ehh:

LOL

Genius make sure that your bridge can with stand high currents and remember bracing is the key... :popcorn:

:peepwall:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

not bothered...

really I have more important things to worry about... Like my mortgage and my family.

Not someone crying because he thinks he can run this site better than the people whove been appointed to, because theve been here for YEARS upon YEARS

Don't be silly smokeum those things are frivolous... And don't all mods do is ban people and be dicks?

/sarcasm

you win some, you lose some

nate and ed are the shiznit. that is all peepwall.gif

EDIT: forgot about smokeum AND LT.Smoke. they also the shiznit. man its hard keepin up with all you people lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived