Sonic Electronix

ok im putting 4 memphis 15s in my saturn wagon and i was wondering if any one ha sherd one with bangs in it my box is tuned to 32 but i started to seal it up with peal n seal and the roof dont sound any different with it on there but it is blocking up a bunch of holes which i think is good well it sounds a lil different but it sounds good if i hit my roof from the out side os i dont know what to expect outa this just wanted some other peoples opinions on this thanks for reading and commenting

ok im putting 4 memphis 15s in my saturn wagon and i was wondering if any one ha sherd one with bangs in it my box is tuned to 32 but i started to seal it up with peal n seal and the roof dont sound any different with it on there but it is blocking up a bunch of holes which i think is good well it sounds a lil different but it sounds good if i hit my roof from the out side os i dont know what to expect outa this just wanted some other peoples opinions on this thanks for reading and commenting

Let me try to this.

Ok, I'm putting 4 memphis 15s in my saturn wagon. Has anyone heard a saturn wagon with be....fuck it, I can't read what you wrote.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

That is possibly the longest damn sentence i have read.

Maybe you can re type what you wrote so we can figure out what your asking

what are "bangs"? im sorry man but if you expect any sort of help, type in english and use proper punctuation. thats one whole run-on sentence you just typed there. and by the way, you wasted your money with that PnS.

I think he meant to say something like this, maybe?

Ok, I'm putting 4 Memphis 15's in my Saturn wagon, and i was wondering if any one has heard one with bangs in it. My box is tuned to 32, but i started to seal it up with peal n seal. And the roof don't sound any different with it on there, but it is blocking up a bunch of holes, which i think is good, well, it sounds a lil different. But it sounds good if i hit my roof from the out side. I don't know what to expect outta this, just wanted some other peoples opinions on this. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Ha, I still don't really know what the question is!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build