it looks great bro how do you like the dc subs and amps

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Guest Wood

I got a chance to get a demo of it earlier today, they sound great. :drink40:

Dc eh, old copied designs, inefficient w/ high power ratings = must be good!

Look for some used xcons

:lol:

Look for some used xcons

I admit I've always been leary about dc audio products because of their background information, and even so I probably would never buy their products.

But, The DC Audio drivers I heard today, did sound good. :trippy:

I just don't like the fact that everyone rides their nuts so hard here, and the fact that their rating for xxx wattage and then everyone can go but their really underrated and can take so much more. Why not just advertise the product with it's real rms instead of underrating so people hype it up more.

And in the thread I posted suggesting xcons, I suggested it because they were also looking for SQ and DC Audio advertises SPL with little if any mention of sq orientated drivers. And that post I made, was before I even had xcons, so you could say I'm being a hypocrite, but at the time I was likely using a Fi bl.

Either way, his subwoofers sounded good :drink40:

And I can play that game...

I remember you making a post after having your drivers installed, you talked about them not sounding quite right or that the sq wasn't that great, you were contemplating building a new box, what ever happened? :rofl:

Im thinking about building a new box to try and improve sq in my setup a little.

i have a 3.75 cu ft box with like 60 inches of port tuned to 32 now, slot port on one side of the two subs.

sighl.jpg

what song is that

Song is Lights (Bassnectar Remix) available from Bassnectar's website for free here:

http://www.bassnectar.net/2011/02/ellie-goulding-lights-bassnectar-remix/

it looks great bro how do you like the dc subs and amps

Thanks man. I really like the DC subs and DC amps, the 175.4 gets a little warm after about an hour but it's class A/B and loses efficiency to heat, and it never gets so hot that I wouldn't be comfortable touching it.

Thanks man :drinks: Your SSA's sound great too! And lucky you have a station wagon now I'm gonna have to get a vehicle solely for the purpose of getting loud

Look for some used xcons

I admit I've always been leary about dc audio products because of their background information, and even so I probably would never buy their products.

I just don't like the fact that everyone rides their nuts so hard here, and the fact that their rating for xxx wattage and then everyone can go but their really underrated and can take so much more. Why not just advertise the product with it's real rms instead of underrating so people hype it up more.

And in the thread I posted suggesting xcons, I suggested it because they were also looking for SQ and DC Audio advertises SPL with little if any mention of sq orientated drivers. And that post I made, was before I even had xcons, so you could say I'm being a hypocrite, but at the time I was likely using a Fi bl.

I remember you making a post after having your drivers installed, you talked about them not sounding quite right or that the sq wasn't that great, you were contemplating building a new box, what ever happened? :rofl:

Im thinking about building a new box to try and improve sq in my setup a little.

i have a 3.75 cu ft box with like 60 inches of port tuned to 32 now, slot port on one side of the two subs.

I've had DC since before they were the nut riding brand around here, all I gotta say is for the pricing and power handling they do just fine and I've ran mine since July of 08 with 0 problems and installed a few other DC subs and they've lasted years with no problems either. 8)

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Guest Wood

Look for some used xcons

well to my defense i never said that they sounded "great"(ever) i had just suggested them, if that makes me a DC nuthugger than so be it. Customer service means a lot to some people.

I have never down talked Fi OR SSA, as i have stated i want to run BTL's or Ascendents next.

I never called you a hypocrite either, sorry if you felt that was implied. only reason i posted that in the first place was that i was happy to see that you thought they sounded good.

also i had mentioned that i thought it was box more then the sub hindering my sound quality.

:drinks:

Look for some used xcons

well to my defense i never said that they sounded "great"(ever) i had just suggested them, if that makes me a DC nuthugger than so be it. Customer service means a lot to some people.

I have never down talked Fi OR SSA, as i have stated i want to run BTL's or Ascendents next.

I never called you a hypocrite either, sorry if you felt that was implied. only reason i posted that in the first place was that i was happy to see that you thought they sounded good.

also i had mentioned that i thought it was box more then the sub hindering my sound quality.

:drinks:

Just wanted to clarify. Any way, lets not fill the OP's BL up with off topic-ness :drink40:

sighl.jpg

Is that Monster Cable 1/0 ground? Looking good man.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Archived