Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

What's he runnin for electrical?

an hc800 up front, 2 hc2400, one run pos/one run neg of 1/0 (soon to be 2 of each), Big Three, and and the biggest iraggi alt they make for the car......i believe its a 180?

BTLs , what size, how many, and what he said^^^^^^

:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is my friend Chris's build. i helped him out with the design and he did the rest. we were suppose to build this toghether but i couldnt get out there so he had to do it on his own. he came out to az though so i could see it and help him clean it up. i know its dirty but were gonna start cleanin up wires and make some beauty panels for it tomorrow. And Yes those are 2 40001bds and 2 Fully Loaded 18" BTLs. have a few vids they will be up in a min. i will have build pics up later tonight and def get some better vids tomorrow and pics of the progress on the cleanup in the next couple days.

its also in a crx tho. it LOOKS like it would hit 150s on music but i guess you cant really tell till it gets metered.

thats not a crx, thats a civic hatchback, TL> EAR everytime, Im not knocking this setup at all, but unless you have really tried to build a 150+ musical car you have no Idea how hard it is.

Unless you have heard a 150 on music you have no Idea just how LOUD it REALLLLY is.

its moving alot of air, it sounds loud on my pc, I just dont see it doing much more than a 149.

I like it, its baaaaaaaaadassssss for sure, I am jealous because right now he is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY louder than me.

Archived