10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

Well if, you're reading this bro, THAT'S one SICK setup! I'm wondering though, if you're running 10,116watts rms with 2 T4000's one of them have to be putting out over 5Krms right? Also, what kind of alt/alts have you got for everything? Pics if possible... B)

he sleeping right now didnt get back from the show till 3 in the morning i just decided to pull an all nighter. actually one puts out 4800 somthing the other does alittle over 4400. the other wattage comes from the power from his 600.2 running the comps it benched at 700 something. there is just 1 iraggi amputator. i believe its 160 amp, its the biggest one for the car that we could find but it aint keepin up with those amps very well. were gonna try some more kinetiks in there but besides that idk what to do there is no way in hell that another alt would even come close to fitting in ther. i can get some pics of the alt in a little bit

good score bro... haha hate to be nag again but what song is that

i honestly cant member ill have to wait till chris wakes up and ask him. if i forget just pm later.....unless some one else knows the name of it.

short little hairtrick vid with rocker dude. damn photo bucket keeps making everything alot darker than it really is so its kinda hard to see.

Posted Image

nice score

this guy needs to join the site and stop talkin through u

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

nice score

this guy needs to join the site and stop talkin through u

A 152.3 Bassrace!!!! On my god, that is BAD ASS, after seeing this I may have to get a pair of those FI BTL 18's for my ride.

Once again, BAD ASS!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived