Okay, before I start this thread, I want it clear that I dont want people to get out of hand saying crap like, "Take a gun to their dome!" and crap like that. I want to know what YOU guys would do.

Okay, very short, we have a lot of thefts in my little area, its a simple walk through, in and out, a lot of places to hide area. So its easy for them dirty rat bastards.

When my truck was stolen, I may have it narrowed down to this one neighborhood guy who hangs out at the store after 12am. He hangs out with another white/latin dude.

On Friday, my stepdaughter was borrowing her roommates car, car has an alarm, a Honda Accord or something, about a 2002-2005

She left here latest 10:30pm went and sat down in the car, and this dude gets out of the passenger seat. He was in the middle of robbing the car while we were all home, a house load of teenagers, and adults.

She ended up chasing him, and calling me. Telling me what happened, I got excited, went to grab some things, and took off in the truck- left the phone. By the time anyone found her, she was 1/2 mile away. Took 3 cars to find her, and she lost him, he eventually took off.

After looking for this guy for about an hr in my truck, and one of the girls boyfriends, we must of hit up about 4 groups of people. I eventually dropped off the guy, and went looking on my own. I found a guy that came pretty close to the description I heard. I pulled him over, he actually decided to talk to me. I called up my stepdaughter, and got a confirmed description- about 5 9' whitish maybe russian or latin/italian decent . gauge piercings, buzzed head, nice jacket, baggy blue pants. By the time I was getting ready to get out and hold the guy for when my stepdaughter came down to confirm him, he cut out. There is a park I lost him in to. That park had about 6 exits.

Lost

The next day, I backtracked where I found this guy at, and seen him in this garage with another guy- Bingo!

My problem here. I have 1 undeniable confirmation out of 3 guys. I have a good suspicion I know who the other 2 are.

One of them is most likely the guy that stole my truck.

The cops wont do anything. They dont, we tried when the truck was stolen about 9 months ago.

And if something is followed up on, they wont tell us what happened due to protecting the guys.

So.....

I know where one guy is....

Our cars now have been broken in to or our property violated about 8-10 times in the last year and a half

Cops are not doing anything...

What to do?

What would you guys do?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

The guys are all from 18-28yrs old, totally legal if my hand slips and breaks a nose or something

:popcorn:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I would say take care of it just got to be ninja about it that is all

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Valve stem removals on all their tires, cut valve stem. Axe to the top of cars...tail lights...etc...making sure you're using a high angle so it doesnt get stuck...

:popcorn:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Pay some teenager to sit in the bushes and call you if he sees something, curb stomp their fucking face in and steal all their wallets. Since cops aren't doing shit (whats new) take it into your own hands or keep being victimized. We don't have stupid shit like that happen on the east coast cause we handle business. I wish you luck though, invest in a concealed carry if Cali allows it.

Edited by KeepItLow91

Move away? But if the cops don't want to deal with it then maybe your only option is vigilante? Or at least return the vandalism in every way you can. Obviously the cops must have dealt with the perps before but to no avail. That's tough man. I'm unfamiliar with gun laws in Cali, can you carry concealed where your at?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Move away? But if the cops don't want to deal with it then maybe your only option is vigilante? Or at least return the vandalism in every way you can. Obviously the cops must have dealt with the perps before but to no avail. That's tough man. I'm unfamiliar with gun laws in Cali, can you carry concealed where your at?

X2^^ this is what I was thinking move Away man its a ruff neighborhood, but if you can get payback and give him them a beating that there never forget

X2^^ this is what I was thinking move Away man its a ruff neighborhood, but if you can get payback and give him them a beating that there never forget

I dont think he should move away from his home bc of stupid people. Like someone else said, get some pep to hide out for a while or put up some cheap motion detectors in the yard by the cars that way when the walk past them they will go off inside. It dont matter if they see them or not bc by the time they kick them over they are going off and you know they are outside. IDK how bad their group is or their history on guns? but it seems they need a good shake down/scare to make them settle down. They just need to have a seed planted in the back of their head that if you mess with that dudes shit nothing good will come of it. You almost need to just make one of them an example to the others. Just dont go to crazy, gun involved is never a good things. If you gone pull one out be ready to fire it. I have a 9mm and never pulled it out the case but its their incase I do need it. Let us know what happens, ive had some problems like this bf though.

dude was stealing shit out my dads work truck like wire and stuff, he woke us up at like 4am looked outside and sure enough he was in the back of the truck with this POS car in the street. Ran outside threw him to the ground got a few hits in him, he started to run off to the car and we pulled him almost out of the car while it was taking off. never seen them again, turned out he lived up the street from us as well. you just need to beat the shit out of one of them man, just dont do it were everyone can see you

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars