jreese92 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 I've never owned either set of components and need to upgrade. As soon as crescendo restocks i'm looking into CCX65 components and Rockford T1652 components. Both have the power handling that I'm looking for. But i need some reviews, which would have better mid bass, better highs, and clarity. Help me out please. Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
cgrez33 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Crescendo is coming out with a new series by the end of May. $129.99 Should be the best money can buy for under $300.. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
jreese92 Posted April 26, 2011 Author Report Posted April 26, 2011 Crescendo is coming out with a new series by the end of May. $129.99 Should be the best money can buy for under $300.. Does crescendo have good mids and clarity on the highs? Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
cgrez33 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 No idea, I've heard good things about them. I'm doing an install myself and am ordering these new "amped" components. I guess when they come we'll find out? Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
jreese92 Posted April 26, 2011 Author Report Posted April 26, 2011 No idea, I've heard good things about them. I'm doing an install myself and am ordering these new "amped" components. I guess when they come we'll find out? What do you mean "amped components"? Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
dirtracer27x Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 the ccx show sold out,is there some where else to get em alpine 794 h/u 6 crescendo ccx 6.5 comps 4 polk db 6x9 3 ways 2 jl audio OG 12w6 v1 1 jl audio OG 10w6 v1 1 soundstream rubicon rubi5.800 5 channel 1 soundstream rubicon rubi2.600 2 channel 1 soundstream rubicon rubi800.1 mono class d 1/0 knu 6 farad soundtream cap soundstream bx 10 soundstream 3 way xover
korey_hofer Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Crescendo is coming out with a new series by the end of May. $129.99 Should be the best money can buy for under $300.. I very seriously doubt crescendo can take hat, rainbow, cdt, DD, ect. down previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Dirtbikerrob Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 i have heard mixed reviews about crescendo 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
cgrez33 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Crescendo is coming out with a new series by the end of May. $129.99 Should be the best money can buy for under $300.. I very seriously doubt crescendo can take hat, rainbow, cdt, DD, ect. down Most of the ones you mentioned are over $300, easily. Some range in the thousands. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
Dirtbikerrob Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 I have heard crescendo was a great quality speaker for they money. but if you want to spend more id say dd(i think over 300) 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.