Jump to content

New build 16-12's DC lvl 3 4th order design in progress


Recommended Posts

Posted

people on here have just gone absolutely crazy :drinks:

We have just learned from you on our crazy builds..

Jay

Posted

I just see cancellation issues with throwing 2 random subs back there in the trunk. Thats partly why I only did 8. It would be sick though if it actually worked :)

Why not just go with 8 beefier 12s? :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Posted

well then i could always take the 2 in the back and fire them forward...But again i'm still doing some tweaking with all my measurements to see what i can really do, i might just do 12 instead. I just wanted a crazy build make it look sick ya know..

Posted

well then i could always take the 2 in the back and fire them forward...But again i'm still doing some tweaking with all my measurements to see what i can really do, i might just do 12 instead. I just wanted a crazy build make it look sick ya know..

yup I got you....us malibu owners gotta stick together :)

I would do some crazy tunnel design for 8 beefy 12s if I could do it again lol :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Posted

just do the 14 and run a crazy ohm load

haha i thought about this multiple times.. but not really sure what ohm load i would get... kinda complicated.. with 14 ya know..more than likely i would be seeing around 1.5 since its 2 less subs..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 384 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...