awesome build man. hey what happened to your passenger side mirror looks like it got shot! are you putting anything in that storage area at the back? I have an 05 Ex I also have access to some maintenance files pm me if you have any questions I can look it up. Im using it to change out my alt here soon. Tuned in to how your running your 1/0

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Nice! :clapping:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

oh yeah what size were the stock door speakers, I go to dif sites and they give me all dif answers Im getting fed up and am about to just take off the door panel just to measure it

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

oh yeah what size were the stock door speakers, I go to dif sites and they give me all dif answers Im getting fed up and am about to just take off the door panel just to measure it

stock size is 6x8, all four doors, i got adapters to make mine fit, which are 5.25s, my mirror shattered from my pervious system, one ten inch solobaric with 4 7 farad caps, um, ya im liaing, my friend actually was walking by it and he went to turn and hit it with his elbow, it'll get fixed, after the system lol, im curious as how ima run my power wires also, but i'll find the best spot, in my head anywayz, and dont worry, ill take a lot of pictures, should be done within three weeks, only thing stopping me right now is that stuff called money, stupid stuff, anywho thanx for the interest............04ex18

Nice!!! If I'm off work I'd be glad to help a brotha out on the box!! Can't wait to hear this beast...

As fat as cd players I am extremely biased to alpine!! I love my cda117 ;) and just got ami a cde126 fir her build it was fairly cheap you can check it out when I get hers hooked up...

Oh and chase, that friends system... Wouldn't happen to have been a few 15" XLs tuned around 29hz?? Lolz

Looking good bro,

Blake

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Nice!!! If I'm off work I'd be glad to help a brotha out on the box!! Can't wait to hear this beast...

As fat as cd players I am extremely biased to alpine!! I love my cda117 ;) and just got ami a cde126 fir her build it was fairly cheap you can check it out when I get hers hooked up...

Oh and chase, that friends system... Wouldn't happen to have been a few 15" XLs tuned around 29hz?? Lolz

Looking good bro,

Blake

Ya, i might need help with the box, as i might attempt it myself, but i might b able to learn, as im kinda sort of extremely ignorant when it comes to numbers and such, so we might be in need of getting together and fooling with this thang, i do like those alpines, your is really nice, i'll shop around and read up on some decks and order one in like the next few hours, prolly go with alpine, and ya Blake, it was this guy i kno who had a few 15 XLs tuned to around 29hz, then the crazy dude took it out and is now doing some kinda weird build with a big box and stuff, i cant wait to sit in it and cave my chest in, after that i'll have to do some exotic build, but i'll lose the backseat,,,,, haha...............04ex18

Archived