Jump to content

My car was broken into.


Recommended Posts

Posted

That suck to hear bro hopefully you get a job soon and start bumping again

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

Most people I know that breaks into cars look for easy targets. Sounds like they were inside your car for a while, hence no alarm led's or sensors?

Sorry for the loss bro, maybe some kewl SMD members can donate some gear to you. You can always ask around, if I had any old stuff I would send it your way.

I'm going to bolt my next sound system to the frame of my car. I'm sure that will give the thieves a hell of a lot of fun. I'm sure they were inside my car for quite some time because they searched everything and even took the spare change out of the coin holder. I don't really want to ask for gear but if anyone wants to donate then i'm not really going to say no. A big thanks to everyone in this community for their support!

Posted

Most people I know that breaks into cars look for easy targets. Sounds like they were inside your car for a while, hence no alarm led's or sensors?

Sorry for the loss bro, maybe some kewl SMD members can donate some gear to you. You can always ask around, if I had any old stuff I would send it your way.

I'm going to bolt my next sound system to the frame of my car. I'm sure that will give the thieves a hell of a lot of fun. I'm sure they were inside my car for quite some time because they searched everything and even took the spare change out of the coin holder. I don't really want to ask for gear but if anyone wants to donate then i'm not really going to say no. A big thanks to everyone in this community for their support!

were in cali are you bro?

Posted

Here's my friend's Tahoe I was telling y'all about;

Before

imagejpeg_2_10.jpg

imagejpeg_2_11.jpg

After

imagejpeg_2_12.jpg

imagejpeg_2_13.jpg

They followed him to the movies and took it while he was inside. The theater surveillance got everything on camera so he even got to watch them take it. He bought it specifically to do a Meade type build but was too anxious and neglected to get an alarm..

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

Posted

Damn poor tahoee.. <_<

I wish I could have a security system like James Bond and his BMW! Sledgehammer proof windows and electrified door handles. :ehh:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

They followed him to the movies and took it while he was inside. The theater surveillance got everything on camera so he even got to watch them take it. He bought it specifically to do a Meade type build but was too anxious and neglected to get an alarm..

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend's car. Thieves are the most pathetic scum that live on this Earth. I don't know how i'm going to get another system anytime soon because a job doesn't seem to be happening for me right now.

Posted

I tend to think that people who create viruses for computers, forcing people to reinstall their OS and lose valuable information and media, are the most pathetic scum of the earth... but that's just me..

You might want to check Craig's list for jobs. A few of my buddies just recently landed security jobs through a search on there.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

Posted

but viper with motion sensor + 5% tint = alarm warn away chirp or full arm siren when they lean in to TRY to see what you have.

good luck sorry for your loss.

Wait so they make a proximity alarm?

Link?

plug and play into what I use not sure on other model viper alarms

http://www.amazon.com/Install-Essentials-508D-Disturbance-Sensor/dp/B0009VFOME/ref=pd_cp_e_0_img

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Posted

You might want to check Craig's list for jobs. A few of my buddies just recently landed security jobs through a search on there.

I appreciate the suggestion but i've been checking Craiglist everyday for the past 6 months and I can't find something appropriate for me. Every job I find is either too far away or it's something I can't do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8756 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...