Jump to content

My car was broken into.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I woke up this morning as always and went down to my parking lot to pick up my friend and head towards school when I see that both my sun visors are flipped down which is odd because I never leave them like that. I check my door(s) and no surprise - they're open! I take a peek inside my car's cabin and the sound system is gone along with my GPS and camera both of which were not in plain sight. I'm assuming whoever it was broke through the hatch of my car because the hatch is messed up and was open when I looked at it. I don't know who would want to do this to a 17 year old kid.

Posted

sorry man. and to answer your question. most ppl dont give a fuck who they take from. sorry to hear about everything tho. youll be bumpin soon enough.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Posted

sorry to hear that! I had my system stolen back in the day. Sucks couldnt sleep good at night for a few weeks. Got a Viper alarm after that lesson. maybe get a job and help out the family.

Nutup~or~Shutup

Posted

Been through it before. I'm guessing those pics are before. And I don't think most hives care about your personal life... They just want your shit.

And like desert racer I didn't get an alarm until after my car was broken into.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Do you have a job?

I got laid off after 3 weeks for doing too good of a job.

Been through it before. I'm guessing those pics are before.

Yes.

Posted

Sorry to hear man, well get ya a nice alarm and slowly start rebuilding as best ya can when ya can.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...