so ive been seeing some threads in here about peoples cars getting broken into or rifled threw and such and shit being stolen and i do not want that to happen i rather learn from other peoples mistakes instead of have to learn from my own. so for security i have a 98 neon no p/l or p/w yet i will be adding them in the future but for right now im looking for an alarm thats <300 that is good im not sure how alarms work so if someone could help me that would be awsome do they work when the door is open or is there a sensor that knows when the car has moved slightly. id like an alarm that will go off if my car moves at all like the wieght of it being hit by another car or by someone touching it or getting inside as well as if my door opens. do they have kits like that im looking for a kit that i can lock my car to but like i said i wont have p/l or p/w for a bit but i want the option. also ive heard of tint that is super hard to break like it reenforces your windows and such what do you guys know about that. thanks in advance for any help and insight

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/FM-2-WAY-CAR-ALARM-REMOTE-START-POWER-DOOR-LOCK-KIT-/330554511662?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf695912e

I got a kit like this for my ford ranger (mine is 1 way remote not 2 way) and I have to say I REALLY love it, cant believe I spent the last 2 years without power door locks, the alarm was easy to set up as long as you have some wiring experience. you can hook the alarm up to the door ajar sensors in the door so if they open they'll trip the alarm, altho i didn't because fords have a problem with their door switches not working properly, so if you dont hook them up to the doors (i guess you could run a wire from your dome light so it sends some power to the alarm if your doors opened and the dome light came on but i'm getting away from the point) make sure you hook the one wire up to the "on" position wire in your ignition, that way even if someone gets in your vehicle without setting off the alarm when they turn the ignition it will trip the alarm, also the shock sensor is extremely sensitive, i've been able to open my door but as soon as i go to shut it no matter how softly i close it it sets off the shock sensor. id say buy this kit, i bought my kit from this guy and like i said, i love it alot. lol. and it even comes with 4 door locking kit, even if you only need two it will still work, just get rid of the wiring for the other two door locks. as soon as you lock your master door the others lock too, and if you unlock it they unlock too. overall it took me about 2 hours to put the alarm in and 2 more to put the locks in

Currently: 2012 mazda 3 skyactiv sport

Mtx 300 amp

10" alpine sub

Stock head unit

Everything else stock

(RIP) 1997 Ford ranger splash reg cab

mtx 300 amp

10" alpine sub

Sony deck

Sirius player placed in where my passenger airbag should be

Aftermarket power door locks

Aftermarket alarm