tdc3187 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 So I have this neighbor that I've been having some problems with. First she threatened to run my 4 year old over with her car. Then almost hit my dog with her car too. She sits in her car with the radio up and singing at the top of her lungs at weird hours(I would return the favor but my equipment is in my garage not the car). Now she brings her dog by my fence to get my dog pissed off and make him attack my fence. I need payback. I have been thinking of getting some pepper spray and spraying the area when they come around. Or getting a air horn and scaring the crap out of them. Or a ultrasonic thing to make her dog hate his life. I don't want to go to jail, but I need this revenge. Any suggestions. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 http://www.poopsenders.com/order/ ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Amerrricuh Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 is she hot? (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
TeejayBee Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 put nails at the end of her drive way cant blame you if its in the street,
korey_hofer Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 hmm or you could be mature, record it then go to the police so it covers you previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
tdc3187 Posted April 26, 2011 Author Report Posted April 26, 2011 She is a cross between the predator and a gremlin Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
StreetSlappah Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Wtf threatened to run your kid over? I wouldnt be worried about going to jail id be fucking her shit up especially if anyone threatened my kid. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Azagtoth502 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Is she a drunk? pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.