Maxim Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 http://www.poopsenders.com/order/ Get elephant poop! x2 on the elephant poop. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Craig28 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 cover her tailights with duct tape so she gets pulled over and write fuck cops in big letters on the back of her car and plant a bag of cocaine on it and call the police They would probably think it's normal, this lady is weird!! Look for scare video tonight. still, its cocaine, she'd go to jail then you dont have to deal with her TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
PUNKYOU007 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Dont be a pus, eat the dog Dont be a dog, eat the pus... or something. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Miggz96 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 ^ :lol: Dam now that's funny. If I'm goin to hell, I'm going in a HOLDEN!!! Speed doesn't kill, Its the stopping suddenly that gets you. Quoted by the one and only Jeremy Clarkson. Build: A Secret!
tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 Dont be a pus, eat the dog Dont be a dog, eat the pus... or something. Lolz Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 Camera was positioned incorrectly and was spotted making the horn useless. Tomorrow is another day, need to make a more elaborate scare tactic. I am thinking of going to get one of those monster masks and putting it on a spring to have it pop up and make some kind of noise. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Dan208 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 As some people have already said, I wouldn't worry about revenge but contacting the authorities. Keep records of anything threatening that she does towards you or your family and report it. Speaking of neighbors, we've got a couple of creepy ones. I'm talking pedo-creepy. We're on the verge of taking out a loan for a privacy fence so our daughter can play in the yard without them watching her. This is exactly why I want to move to the country. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 http://www.poopsenders.com/order/ Get elephant poop! x2 on the elephant poop. I am gonna be sending my buddy a gallon of elephant poop, he should get it sometime next week. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
LT.Smoke Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Use the cops... Call and file a report about her wrong doings and it will start a case...Just keep reporting shit she is doing and report it to the cops it will eventually become large enough for them to deal wiht it...that will keep all legal shit off of you Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
PUNKYOU007 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Camera was positioned incorrectly and was spotted making the horn useless. Tomorrow is another day, need to make a more elaborate scare tactic. I am thinking of going to get one of those monster masks and putting it on a spring to have it pop up and make some kind of noise. On that note. put a spring loaded boxing glove into her mailbox. Like that kid from the Goonies Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.