I think you guys (or atleast some) are missing the concept. Its more in a way of recording the audio than the equipment.

I think your missing the point, it's still install dependent. I don't care how they record it early refractions and bad angles will still mess it up

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I think you guys (or atleast some) are missing the concept. Its more in a way of recording the audio than the equipment.

I think your missing the point, it's still install dependent. I don't care how they record it early refractions and bad angles will still mess it up

both statements are correct.

a very simple two mic setup with an accurate algorithm can easily produce the 3d effect with a pair of headphones.

the feat is much harder to accomplish with open air listening

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Thats not the point. Lol.

Anyways I didn't say a crappy install wouldn't mess up the effect... at all. What I said was statements like "sq cars have 3d sound " and "sq cars are like that" and "...that has time alignment making this happen" are pretty unrelated. The entire theory behind it all is assuming a non crappy setup to give the effect similar to how a toaster manufacture assumes you will actually plug in the toaster to get the toasting effect. Make sense?

both statements are correct.

a very simple two mic setup with an accurate algorithm can easily produce the 3d effect with a pair of headphones.

the feat is much harder to accomplish with open air listening

Good work.

none the less still pointless, a real install will do it already, so basically they are doing stuff that has no bearing and isn't needed?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

none the less still pointless, a real install will do it already, so basically they are doing stuff that has no bearing and isn't needed?

Not necessarily this guy is making it so even the simplest installs can have 3d sound without needing time alignment and this also makes the music 3d by changing the way the music is heard through your left and right ear, giving it depth without having to have a SQ car.

Fi BTL 15 N2 D2

-4.5 net..30Hz/Birch and Braced

-AQ 2200D running at 4-ohms for meantime...

-Big 3 KNU 1/0

-XS 1200

-Sundown 100.4 SAX

-Front Stage: CDT CL-61

-Rear: Alpine Type-SA

-HeadUnit-Pioneer AVHDVD-3200

-2004 Saturn Ion

Best score to Date is a 143.1 at the kick with 2 RF HX2 10's in a PWK box!

BUILD LOG---15 BTL...Shit is loud Son!!

You TUBE---RIGHT HERE

no he isn't, he is measuring at the listening position to figure out time alignment. that is all he is doing. technically what he is doing is trying to help people with hearing problems who use hearing aids get the same abilities as healthy people

mcintoshsigz.png