Portable Hard Drive ?....

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/p...2822626,00.html

i was wrong and so was you, pioneer said a hard drive will connect easily

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol carputer, i get crap talked about me and my van enough just because of my system i can only imagine the crap talked if i had a pc in that bish as well lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest MegaloManiac
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/p...2822626,00.html

i was wrong and so was you, pioneer said a hard drive will connect easily

hmm thats a first. i have never seen a HU that was capable of that. nice find :)

lol carputer, i get crap talked about me and my van enough just because of my system i can only imagine the crap talked if i had a pc in that bish as well lol

whats wrong with carputers? :unsure:

oh no i didnt mean there was anything wrong with em lol , its just my van

2006_1003fspl0002.jpg

and myself get alot of crap talked because the van isnt worth the money or time, but i do it anyways lol thats what i was refering to , the carputer is a rather large expense that i wouldnt do in the van, at the very moment lol...give it time

Plus if you were to do a Carputer, it'd take a LOT of HDD isolating to keep it from shaking too much, 155+ dB's on TL. DAMN!

Plus it doesn't even look like your van has a system, something I'd like to do but my mom wouldn't let me keep a van that looks like that in our driveway. No offense. If we had a house like out of town with some property I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Sorry for digressing!!

Lol, I do that to much.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

lol thats why i do my systems in my van, i am in it all day, every day for work, i never drive my honda, i put maybe 30 miles a week on my honda, so my system is in my van, and when i go to shows the new people do not see it comeing and then i pull in the lane and let it rip and watch em all dam near shit their paints because i just did that in my work van "shake n bake" ....yea that just happend lol

Guest MegaloManiac
Plus if you were to do a Carputer, it'd take a LOT of HDD isolating to keep it from shaking too much, 155+ dB's on TL. DAMN!

Plus it doesn't even look like your van has a system, something I'd like to do but my mom wouldn't let me keep a van that looks like that in our driveway. No offense. If we had a house like out of town with some property I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Sorry for digressing!!

Lol, I do that to much.

as long as the hdd is mounted it will not skip

rather cheap units to be competly honest, brand new they only cost $280 if you dont have friends , (not buying online) if you know someone at a shop who sells em you can prolly pick up for 230-250