DC Sound Lab

Im sure he will be on a little later. But in case he doesn't see this, the 3500 is still for sale and what did u want to know about the box? Im the guy with the red ranger that was next to him.

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpg

TEAM TRUTH HERTZ

DC LVL5 12

DD M1C

American Bass Mids/Highs

XS Power D3400 and D3100

Ohio Generator 270 alt

MECA Illinois Event Director

DC Audio Sales Rep

American Bass Distributor

Audio Technix Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

Great build, great numbers, and great equipment. I'm not trying to be a nutthugger here, but I've been seeing many DC builds hitting in the 150s lately. Gives me hope with my Lv 5 18s...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

6.49 cubes,tuned at 40 hz with 140" of port. :good: Thought I emailed it to you lol oops. 50.5 wide,23 tall I think and 17 deep.

Not bad on some level 4's :). And thanks Supercharged. Im trying to get xls and a 5k to see what kind of damage I can do lol.

Oh and cutting the plastic on the truck will be required to get 50.5" wide :)

Edited by Traks

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

you can't run in the street class in MECA with the middle brace cut out... was in the center of the truck on back wall... David Berger and Mickey Johnson were DQ'd at finals in 2010 for that... it sucked... you will be in modified sir.

The middle brace is not cut out of the truck Pulse. Just the plastic around where the jumpseat used to be at in the truck.:peepwall: .

Truck is a mod in Usaci due to the box being over the side windows some. Meca just uses the rear glass for a street class.

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

you can't run in the street class in MECA with the middle brace cut out... was in the center of the truck on back wall... David Berger and Mickey Johnson were DQ'd at finals in 2010 for that... it sucked... you will be in modified sir.

The middle brace is not cut out of the truck Pulse. Just the plastic around where the jumpseat used to be at in the truck.:peepwall: .

Truck is a mod in Usaci due to the box being over the side windows some. Meca just uses the rear glass for a street class.

Not positive but I believe this rule applies.

14. Modifications to the vehicle’s cargo area are limited to Non-Permanent Modifications.

Cutting the plastics would be a permanent mod.

Kind of vague though because it says you can unbolt the plastics provided they can be reinstalled. Which leaves you to can they be reinstalled because the box is so big?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Cutting plastics is not a permanent mod. The bolts for the jump seat are intact. The plastic can be cut as long as its behind the b. Im a Meca judge myself and work with the event director of central Illinois. Steve Stern has seen pics of all the pieces that where cut himself and the truck has already been judged several other times at various events.:drink40:

Edited by Traks

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

• 1 month later...

Im sure he will be on a little later. But in case he doesn't see this, the 3500 is still for sale and what did u want to know about the box? Im the guy with the red ranger that was next to him.

Ah yeah. You had the 15s and the 9K? Your setup was nice too.

Also Traks are where is/was your jack located? Mine was in the center of the back wall and I did cut it out. Is that what the guy is talking about?

Edited by truckramrod