how do you get rid of a hickey?

i is 18 so i can ask.

to op stop being a bush who cares about your mom seeing it be worried about your gf seeing it lmao

You ever hear about this new invention called spell check? All you need to do is right click a misspelled word and choose from the list... simple

oh BTW your comment doesn't even make sense.

sorry im on several pain killers from a torn hamstring.

to op stop being a bitch who cares about your mom seeing it.. be worried about your gf seeing the hicky and imagine what she is gonna say when she finds out u was with a dude!!!!!!!!!!

when will you grow the fuck up? pain killers? you pussy grow up go find something else to do than talking shit on the internet.

mJzD9.png

i is 18 so i can ask.

to op stop being a bush who cares about your mom seeing it be worried about your gf seeing it lmao

You ever hear about this new invention called spell check? All you need to do is right click a misspelled word and choose from the list... simple

oh BTW your comment doesn't even make sense.

sorry im on several pain killers from a torn hamstring.

to op stop being a bitch who cares about your mom seeing it.. be worried about your gf seeing the hicky and imagine what she is gonna say when she finds out u was with a dude!!!!!!!!!!

when will you grow the fuck up? pain killers? you pussy grow up go find something else to do then talk shit on the internet.

have u torn a hamstring. like legit torn it? if not consult me when u have torn a tendon its pleasant =)

and make up btw only real way

and be a man get scars on your back from yo girls nails digging in

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

i is 18 so i can ask.

oh BTW your comment doesn't even make

sense.

sorry im on several pain killers from a torn

hamstring.

to op stop being a bitch who cares about your mom seeing it.. be worried about your gf seeing the hicky and imagine what she is

gonna say when she finds out u was with a dude!!!!!!!!!!

when will you grow the fuck up? pain killers? you pussy grow up go find something else to do then talk shit on the internet.

Man your butt is killing you huh?

You still mad at what he did to you? :rofl:

Calm down kiddo, just having some fun, seriously, your mom will get over it, then be worried you're having unsafe sex, so the talk will commense and then you can say don't worry mom, I know, etc etc.

Then she wont be worried if youre gay or not .... Unless it was with a dude, but I'm sure she would still love you. Getting pissed off

isn't gonna make us stop giving you shit. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't give you shit. ( no homo lmao )

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

If u wanna get rid of a hickey scrape ur self on the face and tell ppl they're battle wounds! Orrr get some loreal woman cover up matching ur skin and put it on, when I was younger my ex did that. But unless the hickey is on my dick or ass cheek its gay

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Nails + back = doing something right.

I fucking LOL'd soo hard! Scratches in your back wont be noticeable to your mom either. Scratches also tell you whether or not youre good :shrug:

Carrott- I highly doubt this is going to stop anytime soon. Your best bet would be to either PM N8 or report this thread, and get it locked.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Now here be a tale, all about how me life got flipped, turned upside-down, And I'd like to take a minute, So just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the pirate of a port called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, born and raised, On the shipyard is where I spent most of me days Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, And all shootin some cannons outside of the galleon When a couple of Brits, who were up to some good, Started shippin' gold in me neighborhood, I got in one little battle and me captain got scared He said 'You're movin with your first mate and cabin boy in Bel-Air!' I whistled for a dingy and when it came near The side said 'S.S. Fresh' And it had dice in the mast! If anything I could say that this dingy was rare But I thought 'Yarr, forget it - Yo, mate to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the port about seven or eight, I yelled to the captain 'Yo mate, smell thee later!' Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there To sit on me throne as the pirate of Bel-Air!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Nails + back = doing something right.

I fucking LOL'd soo hard! Scratches in your back wont be noticeable to your mom either. Scratches also tell you whether or not youre good :shrug:

Carrott- I highly doubt this is going to stop anytime soon. Your best bet would be to either PM N8 or report this thread, and get it locked.

knowing n8 hed probably just lol at it and join the fun whatever have all the fun you want guys

mJzD9.png

:orly3: Over my ~5300 posts, Ive seen several threads like this, and hes lock MANY of them. I understand that hes human so he has feelings, but hes also an Administrator and Super Moderator
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived