The best alarm under 50$

wow $50..your cheap...why not just save up for something WORTH it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

http://www.sonicelec...-P-N-4102V.html

Would this still be a good alarm for 129?

nevermind this...

http://www.sonicelec...-P-N-5102V.html

both of those are 1 way, meaning the car wont tell your remote if someone broke in. Here are my 2 cents, don't be cheap, get the 5901, cause if someone breaks in, you will be told. It as already saved me close to 3000 dollar of money, I was at work while someone broke in and attempted to steal all my shit, luckily the keyfob went off close to 1/2 mile away, and told me, if it wasnt for that no one would have known. Sirens scare the criminals, but only a little, when I got to my car, the siren was blaring while he still did his work to steal it. Let me say this, if you cheap out and your shit gets stolen, you will be regretting it the whole damn time, I guarantee it, every person will at some time come across some thief eventually, its only a matter of time, this is the one area that is piss pour to cheap out on for any car. 1-mile range also gives you space, plus when you have to go through walls you have to cut a lot of space out, so having more range is better, hell your shit could be stolen while going into walmart, 1 mile will usually reach the back of the store, but anything with 2000foot range or so will be lucky to get through the brick walls, dont cheap out, for reals man

Link to New 5901 ---> Sonicelectronics New 5901 $250

Link to Refurb 5901 -----> Ebay Refurb, Good ratings $205 with shipping

at the very least get this, it has 2000 feet range and is 2-way, this is the one step down from the 5901

Link to Refurb 5701 ----> 5701 Ebay Refurb - $110 shipped (dont go lower then this)

dont be scared to buy refurbs, they are fine!

I dont know how much you have invested in your system, but if its more then $205 then its worth it to get this

Derek

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Ill sell u a pulled out alarm for 50.

I have a few.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 3 weeks later...

i got an alarm off ebay. skytec alarm/power door locks, i live in a bad neighbor hood and before i even brought the assembled kit home i tried it out, shit hosing my truck off with a garden hose sets the alarm off nevermind hitting the window/breaking it. I spent $100 on the whole kit (bought them both serperate cause the person ordering it for christmas didn't get the right one. 50 for the alarm 50 for the door locks)

Currently: 2012 mazda 3 skyactiv sport

Mtx 300 amp

10" alpine sub

Stock head unit

Everything else stock

(RIP) 1997 Ford ranger splash reg cab

mtx 300 amp

10" alpine sub

Sony deck

Sirius player placed in where my passenger airbag should be

Aftermarket power door locks

Aftermarket alarm

• 2 weeks later...

I would have a window a sticker made up saying that you are a trained navy seal and own an H&K 416.... and you know what they did to Osama... one on each window...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

• 3 weeks later...

like dereileak said the siren scares thieves but some will keep trying to work. This being said if you go with a new viper system installed from a certified shop viper does have a one year warranty that covers $2500 worth of product if the product is stolen and the alarm didn't stop the thief. I know everyone is about saving money but sometimes it pays off having that person that has done it before install it.

like dereileak said the siren scares thieves but some will keep trying to work. This being said if you go with a new viper system installed from a certified shop viper does have a one year warranty that covers $2500 worth of product if the product is stolen and the alarm didn't stop the thief. I know everyone is about saving money but sometimes it pays off having that person that has done it before install it.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was 16 I made a cheap alarm before (wiring the door triggers to the horn) so if the door is opened, the horn blares constantly.

That would work. BUT I run Python on ALL of my cars that have stereos in them and I absolutly love them and highly recomend Python, Viper, or Cliford. Plus they page me if my car is tampered with.

Edit: I do not recommend installing them unless you know how. They can get tricky.

• 4 weeks later...

Well you guys are a bit harsh, I used to install AutoPage alarms all the time at the old shop I was at they're just barely not as nice as a DEI product. They work fine though, I've put them in my cars. The RF-350 has an external shock sensor & all the ins & outs you really need you provide relays & tape & connectors it will cost you over $50 but hardly, its only $49.99 on Sonicelectronix website. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29064_AutoPage-RF-350.html

*********(fs) MB Quart dsc1500.1d 2500watt rms 1 ohm amp $150 *********

email= [email protected]

always looking for good deals on alarms & security accessories!

Archived