Sonic Electronix

With all due respect to your friends, they more than likely don't know much about an actual system. D Train is right, there is no such thing as a dumb question, if you are open to others comments we will help you achieve your goals :)

cheers :drinks:

i have this deep down feeling that im corrupting this kid with my avi

Edited by D-train-13k

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

With all due respect to your friends, they more than likely don't know much about an actual system. D Train is right, there is no such thing as a dumb question, if you are open to others comments we will help you achieve your goals :)

you guys have helped me alot!!! like alot and none takin bout the friends thing lls well umm can i add you guys incase i have anymore questions in the future?

You can add me, but I'll be honest with you, I don't reply to IM. Send me a private message if you have any questions about ANYTHING and I'll do my best to help you out man ;)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i have this deep down feeling that im corrupting this kid with my avi

haha i was corrupted the day i was born XD growin up around the firehouse where i live by..omg messed up people lol

You can add me, but I'll be honest with you, I don't reply to IM. Send me a private message if you have any questions about ANYTHING and I'll do my best to help you out man ;)

same here.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/