Hellbound Train Posted May 27, 2011 Author Report Posted May 27, 2011 I cleaned up the truck some and went over some things. I was pretty pissed the grille wouldnt fit. Picking up a good bit of shit tomorrow since my check will be in. Worked on the location for the batt rack so that will be welded up and powdercoated this week no charge. Also working on some ideas for a custom fuse box for all the amps since I got the materials laying around.
kryptonite Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 Voltage gauge position is trick, I like it. Sucks about the grill though DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Hellbound Train Posted May 29, 2011 Author Report Posted May 29, 2011 Definitely placing the gauges there. Well just got back with a sheet of 3/4" birch. Thankfully we have an 84 lumber directly up the road so I made it fine. It wasnt easy with my small truck and that big sheet.
FieroGrande Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I'm ready to see a box under constructionzz.
Afrodeezyak Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 ugh, still waiting for this thread to get going haha jk shit is going to be sick once ya get it all in
matt402 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 Lol. Yeah im surprised Rick has kept me around since it has taken so long. Im hoping for good numbers with this build. Oh yeah guess I could post a layout of the enclosure. u should cut the bottom sides off the end of the port... the way it is now would hurt airflow into the port since only the top of it is open... what are specs & tuning again?
n8ball2013 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 still no pitchurz. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
uhoh_45 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 Lol. Yeah im surprised Rick has kept me around since it has taken so long. Im hoping for good numbers with this build. Oh yeah guess I could post a layout of the enclosure. u should cut the bottom sides off the end of the port... the way it is now would hurt airflow into the port since only the top of it is open... what are specs & tuning again? but if he looses those side pieces he looses port length and tuning will go up R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
bass_addict07 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 this is gonna be good but like everyone else says more PICS!!!!1 and where abouts in VA are you? 97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout
Hellbound Train Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 Im in pulaski va. Also heres a pic for ya. Before sanding all of it down. I sanded every side and edge. Its all smooth and the port will be ready for paint once its together. I had enough left to do the mounting rings for mids and highs plus the small legs ill need to mount those with. Im cutting out the rings tomorrow and working on placement for the mids and highs. I will pull the pillars out and plan those a long with planning the door panels. ALSO I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PHOTOSHOP A DC LOGO TO WHERE I COULD PRINT IT OUT AND USE IT FOR A STENCIL. I WANT TO PAINT THE PORT AND DO THE LOGO.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.