Hellbound Train Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 Laying a white paint on the inner parts of the enclosure as we speak. Will post pics of my painting skills in a bit. Also before fully assembling the port I will be painting the DC logo inside. I have a few different colors here that I can use so I dont have to go buy any paint. This will suit the hammers very well and will look great doing it.
n8ball2013 Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 um call techforce. get the sticker. sticker it to what you want to do. and cut around it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hellbound Train Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 im going to print a logo out and transfer that to cardboard.
Hellbound Train Posted May 31, 2011 Author Report Posted May 31, 2011 Yeah my skills suck. Have to wait on the cutout diameter to put the baffles on.
Hellbound Train Posted June 9, 2011 Author Report Posted June 9, 2011 Talked to Rob yesterday. The hammers will have direct leads, 5 spiders, the new surround, and the custom caps that I sent in. The slugs are also getting a fresh coat of paint and some of the scratches gone over. He said you can even stand on these fuckers and not bottom them out. Got the diameter finally too so I will get the baffles cut and put on the enclousre. But..... There may be a bit of a delay if the worst happens. I found out the other day my boy Chris suffered a stroke this weekend. Well the doctors had to induce a coma in order to stop his seizures. Now I get the news that he has irreversable brain damage and may not wake up. Truly not what I wanted to hear right now.
THEKINGsBACK Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 Talked to Rob yesterday. The hammers will have direct leads, 5 spiders, the new surround, and the custom caps that I sent in. He said you can even stand on these fuckers and not bottom them out. Got the diameter finally too so I will get the baffles cut and put on the enclousre. But..... There may be a bit of a delay if the worst happens. I found out the other day my boy Chris suffered a stroke this weekend. Well the doctors had to induce a coma in order to stop his seizures. Now I get the news that he has irreversable brain damage and may not wake up. Truly not what I wanted to hear right now. Praying for your friend... and congrats on the hammers man... he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
blazron22z Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 daym bro that sux hope everything works out for him.
Hellbound Train Posted June 11, 2011 Author Report Posted June 11, 2011 Hes now breathing on his own and has a feeding tube but he may never walk, talk, or be able to open his eyes again. Got some cash to pay on recones so I will be doing that. I will see if I can get rob to drop in here and throw up some pics of the hammers before shipment and a vid of him throwing one on 220 before the recone.
Hellbound Train Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 Had much going on lately and have been busy trying to find me and my girl a place. But I will be throwing these in soon and have them going. Probably in a week or so. Cant wait to hear them hammer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.