White Lightning Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Dailyspl Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Nice man Im tuned in! 99 expedition Two 15 inch dc audio xls Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon) 0 gauge big three(soon) Yellow top,(more batts soon)
DylanH Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I wanna see the thors once they get new parts! I love the look of the new surround DC has for the 10s http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Robert8252 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Can't wait for it to come together man. I love those dust caps. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
kryptonite Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 Any updates? And is ur ranger a 2 dr or 4 dr? If its a 2 dr I have a suggestion on a battery rack if ud like. DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
shown50 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 im ready to see this thing those dust caps are insane NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
Hellbound Train Posted May 18, 2011 Author Report Posted May 18, 2011 im ready to see them myself. much to do. will work on some major shit friday. been nothin but work with both jobs and then my cousins grandfather just passed.
kryptonite Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 Sorry to hear that, and I hear ya on the work thing, kicking my ass too DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.