Hellbound Train Posted May 20, 2011 Author Report Posted May 20, 2011 Ill have to find something to get pics of like after I clean it out and wash it. Fuckin pisses me off though. Usually you get a check early with direct deposit or at least the night of pay day not the next damn night.
n8ball2013 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 three pages no pictures. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hellbound Train Posted May 20, 2011 Author Report Posted May 20, 2011 I know N8 and it sucks. Im not the only one that has been having problems with them being slow on checks.
Hellbound Train Posted May 23, 2011 Author Report Posted May 23, 2011 UPDATE: Hammers are shipping out tomorrow for Rusty and Rob to recone. Big thanks to those two for that. Also a big thanks to Bill (psychoacoustics) for the free shirt and decal he is throwing in with my hammers.
Freshman6969 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 your buildlog sucks....this better be a 155 build or ima be mad Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
Hellbound Train Posted May 23, 2011 Author Report Posted May 23, 2011 Lol. Yeah im surprised Rick has kept me around since it has taken so long. Im hoping for good numbers with this build. Oh yeah guess I could post a layout of the enclosure.
Robert8252 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Lol. Sucks it's taking so long. Can't wait til you get some building done Matt. Should be awesome. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Hellbound Train Posted May 23, 2011 Author Report Posted May 23, 2011 Thanks Robert. I want this to be team worthy. Also while I am at my build log. I want to figure out some issues before shows or comps. When my heat or a/c is on it seems as if something is slipping or maybe the clutch on my compressor is going in and out. My mirrors will only go one way and the drivers window likes to stop sometimes right below the seal then it will go up a bit later when I am driving. I can also rock that window a bit back and forth with my hand. Build will continue on though.
moto211 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 im ready for some pics? CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee[/size]
Robert8252 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Also while I am at my build log. I want to figure out some issues before shows or comps. When my heat or a/c is on it seems as if something is slipping or maybe the clutch on my compressor is going in and out. Could be either of those. Your belts not just worn is it? My mirrors will only go one way. Just get new motors for them from the junkyard. Probably a 20 minute fix The drivers window likes to stop sometimes right below the seal then it will go up a bit later when I am driving. I can also rock that window a bit back and forth with my hand. Pull your door panel off and watch the window track and arm as you roll it up and down. See whats in there loose or coming off track. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.